Peter pan Pt.3

*your pov*
My stomach roared like a tiger. There was no food anywhere around our base. Usually, Peter would take the pixie dust and fly around Never Land, looking for fresh fruits and other eatable things. After we had that big war with Captain hook and his other pirates, we lost a lot of our food. I put my hair in a high ponytail and headed out to find Peter.
I yelled out his name,
"PETER?" No response. No one was around. I began to panic. What if someone took him? What if he's hurt? Is he going to come back? There's no way he's dead! Peter Pan never fails! At lest, that's what I've been told. I ran back to my tent and grabbed my sword, (she has a sword ok?😂) preparing for the worst. I headed towards the woods.
*45 mins later*
It's seems like forever since I entered these woods. Maybe Peter returned? I tried to head back, but it seems like I lost my way. From a distance I see a little, glowing, green light. It looks like a fairy.
"TINKER!"
*peters pov*
I woke up still snuggled next to y/n's chest. God she was beautiful! I slowly slipped away from her grasp, trying not to wake her up. I unzipped her tent door to go look for more food. I grabbed my left over pixie dust and headed off. Until I felt a blunt object smash into my head.
*your pov*
"TINKER!" She saw me and dashed towards me, grabbing the collar of my shirt.
"Wow wow, slow down!" I demanded.
"Tinker, do you know where Pan is?" She looked down and shook her head yes. She looked back up to me with panic in her eyes.
"Well? Where is he?" I said with very little hope that he was ok.
"Follow me!" She demandingly said. She gave me a little poof of pixie dust (I couldn't think of a better word😂) and we were off.
----------------------------
Sorry my chapters are so short😭
It takes me a while to think of better ideas😂 I'm planning on updating both of the imagines again tonight. But my cousin is coming over and we might so sledding. So it might not happen😂 but I'll try😂 ly❤️😍😘