Chandler imagine pt4?

-your pov-
It's took about 5 minutes to get to the park. I sat on the swings, playing on my phone, waiting until Chandler arrived.
*30 mins later*
It's been 30 mins. Chandler still isn't here. I decided to walk around, looking to see if he was waiting for me. I couldn't find him anywhere..
"chandler?" I yell hoping he could her me. I began to hear giggling sounds coming from behind a tree.
C-C-Chandler?!?
He was making out with some blonde chick...
I thought he was here to hang out with me?
"Chandler?..." He quickly turns around.
"Y/N! It's not what it's looks like!" He said.
"I thought you brought me here because you wanted to hang out.." My eyes began to water.. "I guess not!"
And with that I ran away. Tears running down my face. Mascara BURING my eyes. I was so angry, so disappointed, so...so...sad...
I can't believe he would do this! Ya we weren't dating, but it still hurt. He was my idol... I guess he just another player... I'll show him! I'll show Chandler that he messed with the wrong person! I maybe a shy, little flower, but I'm not the person you want to mess with!
*Next day*
When I arrived on set I get in my uniform/costume. I sat on one of our fake logs, waiting for that butt hole of a player to arrive.
*20 mins*
Chandler FINALLY showed up, already in his outfit.
"Hey can I talk to you later?" He leaned over and whispered in my ear.
"No!" I sternly replied.
"PLACES PEOPLE PLACES!"
The director announced.
*walking dead*
(Your character's name is Daisy btw)
[D=daisy C=carl]
C-Daisy what are you doing out here? It's not safe!
D-Shh! Look!
-I say pointing out into a distance-
C-What?
D-look!
-I say dragging carl to where I was laying down-
-apon us layed a pack of wolves sleeping a few yards away-
D-Arnt they beautiful?
C-yeah..
-carl said staring at me-
D-you do realize this has a ending?
C-what?
D-you know, the apocalypse!
C-oh really? How?
D-well.. I don't know! But, let's put it this way. Our world is broken. Right?
C-well, yeah!
D- Even the things that look broken beyond repair have a chance at being whole again. It just depends how much you want to rebuild it.
C-Never thought of it that way... Where did you hear that from?
D-Natasha Preston. I read it in a book!
C-*gasp!* You can read?
D- oh har har har!
C-Whats the book about?
D- it's about a girl who stops talking because a tragic event that happened to her. But, she soon finds love and starts talking again.
C-hmm. You think we can still find love in a world like this?
-I stare deeply into his eyes-
D-Yeah...
*end of your part*
"Mom can we go home now?"
I ask quickly walking to the car.
"Y/n! Wait!" Chandler called out for me.
"I want to talk to you about last night!" He continued.
"No!" I say. And with that, I left.
-----------------------
(Hey <3)