1

Walking through the forest was calming like always. The Suns Ray's hitting you overhead. Lifting an arm up and wiping the sweat from your forehead, before looking around at the flying birds and the humming bee's

Making your way back to your small cottage out in the middle of the woods with a small hare in your hand to make a lovely stew with for dinner. Looking up ahead layed a small hand made farm growing little carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, onions, pea's, strawberries, blueberries and other fruits and vegetables.

Next to the small farm layed a lovely and homely cottage. The covbke walls coverd with vines that over the years had grown all over. A wooden front door and two windows with some storm flaps in case of a storm or hurricane.

The roof was made partly with straw but mainly with some handmade clay tiles. The chimney slowly puffing out smoke from the small fire place in the house when you cook and warm yourself on a cold winter night.

Inside of the house was simple. A small kitchen whitch had cupboards and countertops with a sink next to it. There was a section on one of the counters for all sorts of little herbs you had collected over the years. The main room had 2 chairs both placed in front of the fire. A small pot ready to be used to cook with.

Some blankets were sprawled over the spare chair you had. To the right of the chairs was a spiral staircase. Half if it led down to a small room you kept your meats in to keep them from rotting, especially if you didnt feel like eating them but didnt want to waste it. It acted as a fridge. And up the stairs was your bedroom. A large double bed layed in the middle with two bedside tables. A little further away was a table and chairs with paper sprawled across it.

The bed had fluffy covers on it so it was extremely soft and welcoming. A small library you had from collected books in trades with the local villagers and from chests you found in rubble and ruins.

Just thinking about what was wating for you at home had a smile on your face. Walking faster then before to reach the front door of your home. Placing you hand on the door handle and twisting it to the left. You pushed open the front door to be greeted by a not so pretty sight.

The kitchen and living room had been raided, everything was thrown all over the place. Herbs and paper sprawled over the floor. If you listened you could still hear the intruder rustling around in the front room. Placing the hare onto the kitchen counter and pulling your dagger out of the side pouch one your leg's.

Holding the handle to the sharp dagger you stalked into the living room. Looking around trying to stay quiet. Looking to the right was someone or something trying to get up the stairs to your bed. Running over and grabbing the man-beats thing and holding the dagger to his throat. His hands instinctively went up to your arm.

His hair was a light pink and it was in a long braid. Two slightly pointed ears stick out from the hair. The top part of a pig skull was tied atop of his face. His bottom lip was to be seen under it. His mouth was ajar and you could spot two small pointy fangs on his bottom teeth. He wore a white button up shirt with a pair on black trousers and some brown boots. A sword holster tied to his belt that rested atop his hips.

" who are you and what do you want?" You asked slight venom in your voice. Glancing at the man that had broken an entry to get into your house. "I'll tell you soon but I need some assistance. I have a wound on my side and it's rather painful, so if you would let me go that would be appreciated." He spoke with confidence and slight pain. It was hard to detect but was very noticable.

Letting go slowly as to not let him attack you. Walking over to the chairs you had placed in front of the fire and pushing him down onto one " stay there. Lift your shirt I'll get some stuff for it" as you walked off to go get the homemade antibiotics and bandages you had on a top shelf on a shelf. Pulling up a stool and standing atop of it

Grabbing the medical kit and pulling it down. Walking back over to the man and kneeling down to his side. Running a hand around the wound you felt him tense up under your touch. He had multiple scars on his stomach and you would definitely say it was toned and defined. Not very fit but there was a faint outline of some muscle's there.

Looking back into the medical kit you pulled out a paste looking thing which had things like lavender, mint and some bay leaves in it. It was very effective as you had used it yourself. Passing him some poppy seeds to use as a pain killer and a small glass of water that you had on table beside the chair from this morning.

"How did this happen?" You questions whilst slowly applying the paste to his wound. You watched as he swallowed the poppy seeds and drank the rest of the water. His Adam's apple bobing up and down. He gave out a sigh. Looking back down to the wound on his torso you continued to treat it

"I... got into a family fight you could say." He spoke gently as you wrapped some bandages around his torso and the wound. "Well I'm sorry about that. You should rest for the next 3 or 4 days. You can stay here but I would appreciate if you didnt ruin my house again" standing up and stretching out you arms and cracking you back feeling it pop was satisfying

About 2 hours later and you were finaly dusting the last peice of glass of the kitchen counter from when this man had knocked one of you glasses down. Sweeping it gently into your hand and placing it into the bin. About a hour into cleaning he had fallen asleep which was good as that would help him heal. You placed a blanket on him then.

As you were cleaning you had noticed his blood red cape on the floor and you hung it up by your own capes and jackets. Walking back into the main room with a hare in hand. You sat down infront of the fire and placed a pot infront if you.

Chopping some onions, carrots, cabbage and potatos you placed them in the water filled pot. Gutting and de-furing the hare you cut it up and placed the cubes into the water aswell. Adding some bay leaves, some salt and pepper. You picked it up and placed it over the open fire

You loved the smell. Again getting up and getting two bowls and two glasses. Placing water in the glases and now spooning some of the hare stew into one of the bowls for the man. Gently shaking him awake. "Food is done" he nodded sleepy and gently took the bowl and spoon.

Picking up your own bowl and sitting in the chair you both began to eat. "Tecnoblade. That's my name" he spoke softly and with a slightly full mouth. "(Y/N) is my name" smiling at him. He still had the pigs mask on. Not making a move to take it of at all "thank you... (Y/N) for helping me" he said taking another bite of the stew.

"Its fine. It gets lonely here sometimes but I never expected this" you laughed lightly at your own joke. He chuckled lightly aswell. Both sat infront of the fire seating at the steaming stew in the bowl's that were in hand.

_________________________________________

Chapter one down. This was really fun to make. I hope you enjoyed this and the other chapter should be soon. Please keep an eye out for the 2nd chapter if you enjoyd.!!!

Yes I did proof read this for one in my life

- sm0lmunchkin