7

Waking up the next day you saw that tecno wasnt by your side anymore. The bed was comfortable and pulling you to stay in the bed, but you didnt. Getting up still in the clothes tecno gave you. You walked downstairs to be greeted by wilbur and tecno talking with philza who was cooking. And tommy chasing a very tall person who was half white and half black. His eyes were both different colours two and he was incredible tall.

"WOMAN!" was all your heard befor you were tackled to the floor. Opning your eyes from the impact of your attacker you saw that it was tommy and that tecno was slowly on his way over. Tutting and shaking his head. Smiling a tad bit, happy his family approved of you as they could be judgemental sometimes.

Tecno peeled tommy off you befor helping you up onto your own feet. Placing one of his large hands onto the small of your back befor letting go. The warmth suddenly disappeared. Looking over your shoulder to see wilbur and philza trying not to laugh.

"Hello I'm ranboo!" Said the extremely tall boy who was not infront of you. "Hello ranboo I'm (Y/N)!" You replyed back shaking his hand that he had offered to you.

"I live round the back. I was out hunting for everyone when you got here, I myself just got back!" He spoke clearly and happily. There was nothing to hate about this boy as far as you could tell.

"Oh well we got here yesterday." You replyed back to him. Everyone was slowly gravitating towards the kitchen for breakfast. Soon enough everyone was sat round the table munching away at a plate of eggs, bacon, potatoes (beacuse of tecno) and some beans. It was lovely to say the least and you would love to teach them some of your ways of cooking.

After breakfast everyone got dressed and were now sat in the garden. Philza was reading a book on dad jokes. Tommy and ranboo were sparing. It was funny seeing them hit each other with wooden swords. Wilbur was strumming random cords on his guitar, And you were sat behind tecno brading his hair. He watched his brothers spare whilst humming to wilburs random cords. And laughing at a few terrible jokes philza said.

The book you had let tecno borrow was sat beside him. Closed and had a page marked. He enjoyed this book and you swore you would get more. As you looked up ranboo had just hit tommy on the head with the sword. Confusing the pair. They stared at each other befor laughing.

Wilbur had finaly layed down on the grass soaking up the sunlight. And philza had fallen asleep. After he had called asleep tecno had placed the cape he was wearing over him. To keep him warm. He muttered something about 'taking care of himself more'

You could tell that he cared deeply for his family. Just skilling gently as you sat up in the grass. Your arms behind you supporting your weight.

Tecno sat next to you placing one of his large hands in yours. You looked at each other. Smiling "tecno" you looked him in the eyes. He wasn't wearing his mask. "Yes?" He tilted his head a bit. "You have hay stuck in your hair somehow" you broke out laughing at this whilst he struggled to get it out.

"Why you little-" he flopped over onto you. Pushing you down onto the grass. He was hovering over you. Both of your eyes closed as you both leaned forward. Thinking this was the moment. Pulling him in. "Tecno theres kids here" you whispered befor bringing your knee up and kicking his stomach gently.

"HEY!" he shouted befor chasing after you as you had started to run, "COME GET ME!" you screamed having fun. Tommy and ranboo had joined in at this point. All four of you playing tag. Philza was watching with a smile on his face and wilbur was getting up to join in on the fun.

In the end you, tecno, tommy, ranboo and wilbur were now running after each other in one big game of tag. With no intentions of stopping anytime soon.

Watching as the others chased each other befor begging rages yourself. You ran after tecno and tagged him "you little-" he cut himself of befor chasing you.

This was fun. They were family now and you would risk everything g for them. What would tomorrow hold?