2

Waking up to the sun's Ray's pouring into your room through a small round window infront of your bed. Siting up and pulling the covers of gently as to no wake the sleeping man next to you. Picking up some clothing from around the room you entered the bathroom and freshend up and put the articles or clothing on.

Walking back you the room and down the ladder, you walked into the kitchen and grabbed a small bag of oats from one of the cupboards along with a jar of honey you got from a close by bee hive.

Walking into the main room with a lighted match you threw it onto the logs in the fire place and started to cook the honey oats. This had to be one of your faveret things especially in the winter months.

Humming a soft tune as you waited, sturing the oats every now and then to make sure they dont burn. Looking up as you heard the rustling of clothing. Your eyes met with tecnoblade's piercing red eyes that you hadn't seemed to notice till now.

He was changed from his other attire and into a pair of spair comfortable trousers you had around and wasnt wearing a shirt as it irritated the wound, that would delay healing process if it was disturbed more than once.

"I made honey porridge" there was a smile in your voice as you dished up the food into the two bowls. He nodded back with a slight smile and took the bowl along with a spoon with him back to the chair he was in yesterday.

Smiling back as you stayed put and began to eat. "I'll have to redress the wound soon. Mabye later today. Your welcome to join me in the garden if you want" the question came easy and was a simple silence breaker. He let out a hearty chuckle and nodded as he spoke "that would be nice, thank you" smiling back you picked up the empty bowls

Walking over to the sink and filling it with hot water and some soap. You spent mabye 5 minutes washing the bowls and spoons befor placing the on the side to dry. With tecnoblade in tow you walked into the garden.

Taking a minit yo relaxed in the sunlight but then got swiftly to work. Watering the occasional flower that had started to grow round the walls and the floors. Making your way to the small handmade farm on the side of the house

Pouring some water on it from a stash of jars outside you used to collect rain water. Dusting a few bugs off the plants you stood up proudly. "That's a good looking farm, do you get much from it?" He asked as he stood over the plants looking closely at then

"Yes I tend to get quite a few. Definitely enough to get me throw half of winter." You spoke proudly and with you head held high. This garden was one of your proudest things. It was your escape from reality.

Now pushing tecnoblade back into the house and onto a chair you begin to dress his wounds again. This time you noticed that it was healing well. The wound had stopped bleeding and only the cut remains. Adding so more antibiotic cream and another batch of bandages.

"Thank you" it was so simple but held meaning to you. You were finally helping someone. Humming a reply you stood up. There wasnt much to do. Picking up a book from the stash you had and began to read it.

"What are you reading?" He asked with interest in his voice. Looking back up and peeking over the books edge " I'm not sure. I found it in the ruins of an old castle, south of here about half a days journey" you said looking back at the old pages. Turning a page gently as to not rip the paper.

He stood up and slowly walked over to you looking at the books cover. "Its greek mythology I believe" he nodded as he spoke. He seemed very sure it was greek mythology almost like he had a really big interest in it. "Would you like to read it?" You asked moving the book forward for gin to take, which he did.

Slowly taking it out of your hands he placed his fingers gently on the books hard cover. His fingers gently moved over the pages as his eyes scan. He looked at ease. Better then he did yesterday at least. Smiling as you walked over to the window, pushing it open. Letting in the cool breez on the hot summers day.

Tecnoblade was now sat down truly enjoying that book. Making note to try find more like it while he stayed here to heal. "I take it once your all heald you your going to leave?" You asked softly. Walking into the kitchen to pick up the meat you had gotten from the basement earlier that day.

"I will but I'll gladly visit if you'll have me" he said glancing up at your figure as you walked back placing the meat in a pot to cook. "That would be nice, thank you" he chuckled a bit befor reaching behind his long pink hair. He took of the pigs skull that enveloped his face.

His face was stunning he had a strong jaw line and a few scars running over his nose. Two piercing red eyes that were stunning. "Your eyes... there stunning" he laughed. "Thank you, not many people say that" he was still slightly laughing at this point.

You chuckled. Nodding at him as you agree. His mask looked surprisingly comfortable. He was still reading the book as you pulled out the now cooked meat from the pot. Pulling up a chopping board as you started to peel some potatoes to make some roasted potatoes. Some leek and spring onion. It would be a nice meal today. Humming as you dished everything up into two bowls again.

Placing some of the chikens meat into his bowl and passing it over to his with a fork. He took it gratefully and began to eat strait away. You the same eating fast.

Soon after you were stood at the sink, washing up the bowls and tools housed for todays meal. Humming a soft tune again as you looked over your shoulder. Tecnoblade had fallen asleep whilst he was reading. The moons light came through the now closed windows and curtains.

You smiled. After washing up and drying your hands you walked over quietly to tecnoblade. Taking his bare shoulders in your hands and gently shaking him awake. "Let's head to bed. That might be better then the chair" letting out a small chuckle you both made your way up the ladder. Him first. Once you had both gotten ready you both got into the bed. Backs facing each other.

Soon both pairs were in a deep slumber for the night. The moon shining through the window infront of the bed