4

Waking back up and looking at your surrounding. You noticed you were not outside anymore but indeed in your bed. "Tecno?" You called out. Rubbing the sleep out your eyes. Getting up and out of bed, still in yesterdays clothing you made your  way downstairs.

"Tecno?" You called again. "I'm making- well trying to make porridge" it sounded more like a question then a statement. Walking into the main room was a bowl of steaming porridge wating for you. And a smiling tecnoblade.

"Thank you. It looks nice" you mentioned as you took a bite. It was hot, as expected but very nice. There were blueberries and raspberries along with honey in it. The mix was just perfect "oh my tecno this is amazing!" You said through a full mouth.

"Glade you like it" he laughed for a while befor you both stoped. Just looking longingly into eachothers eyes. "Ah I borrowed a shirt I found. I also took the bandages off. I should be ok to leave tommorw if you want" you placed the bowl down nodding. You enjoyed his company and didnt really want him to leave.

"That's fine. In all honesty I dont know if I want you to leave" it was a small chuckle "as i said I'll visit often. " you nodded. "Can I?" You asked opning your arms. As if to signal you wanted a hug. He seemed to tense at your words but then let out a sigh. "Yes I suppose" he moved forward. His tall height and arms engulfing you into the hug.

You stayed like that for a while. Until a knock at the door alarmed you both. Letting go reluctantly you walked over to the door. Wrapping your hand round the handle and opening the door. There stood a blond tall teenager with blue eyes. A sword on his hip and a bag on his back. He looked at you. Confused for a moment. "WOMAN!" he shouted. Scaring the life out of you.

Walking a few steps back to glance at tecno who was just as confused. "WHERE IS TECNOBLADE WHA HAVE YOU DONE WOMANNNNN!" he shouted. Charging at you. Although he was tall he didnt look intimidating and you simply moved to the left. He flew past you and straight into the wall behind you. Both boys locked eyes 

"Tommy?" "Tecno?" They said in sync the boy scrambled to his feet befor charging at tecnoblade. Tackling him to the floor. "WHAT THE HELL YOU SCARED PHILZA AND WILBUR. ONLY TO BE WITH A WOMAN?!" he was shaking tecnoblade by the shoulders.

The device looking man held his hands up in defence and chuckled lightly. "Tommy. Sit down and I'll explane" he nodded befor sitting down in the floor.

You walked in after closing the door finaly and leaning against the bookcase you had. " this woman is called (Y/N) after the fight with wilbur. I walked of as you know." He trailed off befor glancing at you. "I found this house and raided it. After (Y/N) came home she helpt me and has been looking after me for the past few days." He looked at the floor befor looking up again

"I'm sorry I left but I dont regret it." He smiled befor fully looking at you. "Well philza and wilbur are both panicking. Also ranboo, we had told him what happend after he came back from hunting" the kid looked slightly sad. " you should come home tecno" he stood up seemingly wating for the pink haired male to follow. "I will" he sighed as he stood. "On another note, (Y/N) do you want to come?" He asked.

Looking shocked at the question. "Uhh I'm sure they wouldn't like that" now you were the one with your arms up in the air. Defending yourself. "I'm sure they want to meet the person who saved my life." He smiled gently befor attaching the pigs skull to his face.

"Fine but not for long. Ok!" You walked of to pack a small bag. 4 days worth of clothing in there. Befor long all three of you were stood outside. Tecno fully dressed him a white shirt. Red cape. And pigs skull on he had brought the book you let him read with him. You on the other hand had yesterdays clothes on. Black boots and a black cape in. Some fur round the trim for warmth.

Locking the door and packing the key away you said goodbye. Placing a hand on the door and shutting the storm flaps. Letting go and glancing back yo started your journey to meet tecnoblades family.

This was going to be interesting...