11

As everyone was sat round the dining table in the kitchen. Talking in a group about frogs. This was a very strong debate. Techno burst through the front door, blood splattered on his face. 3 pigs corpse over his shoulder and a axe in the other hand. "Hello everyone. How did it go?" He asked placing the body's onto the floor before walking into the kitchen himself.

Everyone nodded. As you looked at him with a smile he slightly smiled back at you. Sitting down as Philza take him a cup of tea. He took it kindly and started to take small sips. Presumably because the drink was hot.

Ranboo was sat at the end of the table trying to write thing in his diary. his hands scribbling down his thoughts. Ranboo looked over at philza and smiled kindly before standing up and walking of to go sit in the main room of the house. from what you could see Tommy was with him too.

looking over to techno who had now finished his cup of tea. He stood up and made his way over to the main room. Sitting down. he picked up the book he had taken from your place and started to read. carefully changing the pages now and then. the carefully written pages looked small compared to his bear like hands.

walking over to him and sitting down close to him. he lifted his head slightly to look at you. his top lifted slightly into a smirk. " how were they?" he asked you. looking over at the family " lovely " was all that came out of your moth. the respond what short and sweet. he seemed happy with this reply and left it at that. after the short interaction techno went back to reading the book. he seemed happy and content.

looking out the window you could see tommy and Ranboo messing around in the plain grass, a few flowers here and there. the flowers were defiantly poppy's and a few rose bushes spotted around the place. " do you like the flowers?" you herd his deep gravely voice ask. whipping your head over to the right to stare at his face. he was still focusing on the book. his blood red eyes scanning the pages as he took in every detail on the pages.

he traced a figure over one of the ripped corners of the pages. looking at it intently almost like he wondered what it was like when that wasn't there. " well I would like to think considering the front of my cottage has them." you let out a little chuckle at the full grown man who was looking as if you offended him. which you didn't. " well I'm sorry for asking " he went back to his book shaking his head. a few strands of hair outlining his face. he looked beautiful. " well I'm sorry for answering" you spoke. puffing out your cheeks and turning away from him with your arms crossed over your chest.

he let out a hearty laugh and grabbed your waist pulling you into a side his on the chair. the book now discarded onto the table beside his seat ion the right. "let me go you silly man!" could probably be heard for miles. along with the squeaks from the girl. falling around some more was abruptly stopped the other 3 people that lived in the house burst into the living room. philza locking the door and out of breath. " techno get ready£ Wilbur's guitar was discarded on the floor and now replaced with a sword and some Armor. you hadn't seen the other two put it on but now they were walking into the living room in full netherite armour. this was fairly rair Armor for anyone to have.

" is it whop I think it is?" asked technoblade his voice dropped before grabbing his sword from its hip hoister and placing some Armor on his body. before heading to the front door he turned to look at you. " be safe. if you don't hear one of us come in and you know its someone else, hide" was all he said before the front door was opened and closed in your face. running to the window to whitens what was going to happen.
_________________________________________
hello everyone just to let you know I now stream on twitch now and will; be going live in maybe 10 mins. come join and say hi! my link https://www.twitch.tv/sm0lmunchkin