SS Kanji Ike- Riajuu should just Explode!(bonus)

In a dark room, I had covered myself with blankets and was crying tears of blood alone. 

Ever since I watched those videos, that person has been on my mind. His sentences, his interactions and all his sweet gestures keep coming back in my mind to haunt me.

'We're only working together to reach Class A. But ... I will say one thing. Thank you. Not that I'm saying that I need you...' *embarrased* 

"Damn it."

'I am a little late but, here, Valnentine's chocolate... Would you accept it? I mean, I've never handed this kind of thing before, but... '*blushing*

"Damn it !

'It's a Christmas present from me. Gratefully accept it." *madly blushing*                                                 

"DAMN YOU AYANOKOUJI !" I screamed in anger.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

Whenever that name comes into my mind, hatred fills up in my chest and I feel like vomiting blood in anger.

In this world, men and women are now standing shoulder to shoulder. Atleast in population , number of men is almost the same as number of women. If taking this data as numbers, every man would be able to pair up with a woman.

However, in this system, dangerous inconsistencies exist, known as-

Riajuu.

These bastards hook up with several girls at the same time and leave us normies single for life who could only curse these Riajuu bastards to explode.

However, that bastard Ayanokouji is special even among these bastards.

He not only has a beautiful gyaru partner(Kei), a cute kuudre book-buddy(Shiina), a stunner tsundre neighbour(Horikita), a charming best friend(Ichinose), a sadistic kohai(Amasawa), a mature-beauty  senpai(Kiryunin) but, even dream of every man, A LOLI CHILDHOOD FREIND!(Sakayanagi)  

A/N-Yes I am Arisu-simp. What would you do, huh? 

Not only this, even other Riajuus(Hirata) are getting attracted to him.

He is a man who has reached pinnacle of Campus life, leaving normies behind us only to worship his legacy.

At first, I thought he was only a little handsome. He was even little socially awkward and I became friends with him out of pity. I thought I should take a little care of him in our gang of normies.

However, he betrayed us.

The videos revealed his hidden targets, traps, strategies and all his secrets.

"WHY? WHY?WHY?" I cried alone in my room.

"God! If there is any fairness in this world, let Ayanokouji disappear!"

He had taken so many girls and all of them are goddesses!

'Should I do face surgery and make my face emotionless to get a harem?' I wondered.

When I was feeling despair and sadness, I decided to call my best friend Ken Sudou to share my grievances.

"That Bastard..."

"Hooking up with several girls.."

"Riajuus should explode..."

I continued babbling in phone, however Ken wasn't replying anything like usual. He just kept listening to me without saying anything.

After a while, feeling weird, I asked him -

"What is it Ken? Why aren't you saying anything?"

He remained silent for sometime, and then answered -

"You know Kanji, after seeing those videos, I was angry too. I felt like he lied to me about Suzune. However thinkin' about it now, he never took initiative in most cases. When we were just layin' off, he helped so many people. Even Suzune."

"But even then-"

"He helped us too, you know."

I shut up. Ken might be crude or irritable, however right now he sounded surprisingly mature.    

Why was I getting angry or jealous? I am in no place to hate him. I even have a great girlfriend.

I decided to confess my thoughts to Ayanokouji and apologize to him sincerely. We are friends after all. 

I was going to his room to apologize however when I was just outside his room I noticed someone outside his door talking to Ayanokouji.

"Umm Ayanokouji-senpai. T-Thank you for helping me in the last island exam. I-I am sorry for Hosen and Amasawa." A blonde girl with long hair was saying to him. 

'Damn it.'

"Damn it! Damn it!"

"AS I THOUGHT, RIAJUUS SHOULD JUST EXPLODDE!"