Episode 5 : Part 1-For Yourself

"Hell is Other People"

'Kuku. Hell is other people, huh.' Ryuuen laughed to himself.

"Eh?"

"Hell is a place right? Not a person. The writer is so foolish." 

Ike acts smug as if he noticed something other couldn't even think about.

'This bastard is making me angry for no reason.' Ryuuen thought.

'I should expel him like his stupid friend to stop this foolishness.' Sakayangi thought.

"Ike-kun, shut up." Horikita said.

[Setting: Along the corridor.]

[Airi Sakura is running away from Kikyo Kushida with a camera on her hand. Meanwhile, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and Suzune Horikita are observing the scene discreetly.]

Kikyō Kushida: Wait!

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji (Monologue): Anthropologist Edward Hall divided personal space into four zones. One of those is the "intimate space" zone, with the "close phase" therein. This distance is close enough to embrace someone else, and many resist intrusion into it. However, there are exceptions. For instance, Kushida.

"Wait what?" Sudou asked.

"You are very knowledgeable Ayankouji-kun." Shiina said.

"I just like to read books like you." Ayanokouji said.

Hiyori blushed when she heard this.

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji (Monologue): Even if she gets very close, she manages not to trigger their personal space reaction. Yet Sakura resisted her. She's afraid of the connection.

"Good observation Kohai-kun." Kiryunin said.

"So you like shy girls senpai~" Amasawa said.

'How did she arrive at this conclusion?' Ayanokouji thought. 

[Setting: Area below and staircases.]

[Airi Sakura is panting, racing against her breathe. She checks her camera if it is truly broken or not. But to no avail it doesn't work.]

"Airi-san's stamina is very low, right?" Shinohara said.

"A-Ah, E-Eh Yes." Airi replied.

"Kukuku. What would you do now with your t-rex,  Ayanokouji?" Ryuuen laughed.

"Eh?"

"T-rex?"

"It is nothing. Let us just continue the video." Ayanokouji averted the topic. 

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji (Monologue): That's why--she keeps her eyes down.

[Setting: Outside. Near the mall, the cafe, and the apparel shop.]