Unhinged

(TW: Mentions of assault, nothing will actually happen but it almost will, mentions of a gun, threats)  

"You don't have to do this," I told Diana. 

"I don't want anything to happen to you, or us so I do," Diana replied before turning to go out of the door. 

"Diana," I said. She turned back to look at me one last time and I pulled her by the hand and brought her close to me. I stared at her and put my hand up to her cheek and leaned in and kissed her. The words poured out of my lips like a flowing stream, these words couldn't be taken back. 

"I love you," I blurted out. Diana smiled as her eyes began to water.Diana placed her hand on my cheek and rubbed my chin and beard. Her eyes watered as she stared in to my eyes. 

"I love you too," She whispered. Rue and Jules walked into the bathroom after finishing up the room set up. Rue put a pair of those rich people ear buds and I guess you can turn them on to listen in on people so they set that up. They also set up a phone recording video.  We heard the knock at the door. 

"I'll be okay," Diana whispered before walking out. Rue and Jules and I hid in the bathroom, I hid in the bathroom closet which Rue and Jules stood behind the shower curtain. Diana was wearing light grey sweatpants and a pullover sweatshirt, Nate was gonna hate that.

"Hey," Diana said, and the door opened. 

"Why are you dressed like that?" Nate asked. 

"Oh I just thought maybe we could watch something in here, I brought a few movie options," Diana explained softly. I could tell she was scared even by just listening through the earbuds on the phone. 

"You know what we came here for, and I'm not a big movie person," Nate replied.

"Can't we wait a bit longer Nate? I don't think I'm ready," Diana said.

"Get undressed," He grumbled, I heard his footsteps. 

"Nate I-," Diana began. Suddenly we heard a boom noise. I opened the closet door.

"Fez not yet," Rue whispered to me from behind the shower. "Rue-" I began. Rue suddenly cupped her hand over my mouth. "What the f-" I began. 

"Nate get off of me!" Diana screamed. That was it. I shoved Rue and grabbed my gun that I had hidden in the closet. Time for my own plan. When I got out there, Diana was still wearing her sweatshirt but her pants were gone. Nate was shirtless but still had sweatpants on. 

"What the f***!" Nate screamed as he was holding Diana down.

"Fez this wasn't the plan," Rue cried. Jules and her stared at me, Diana looked terrified, and tears were in her eyes. Nate stared at the barrel of my grandma's hand gun. 

"Listen up here playboy, we gotchu on video aright? You ever come near me, Diana, Rue, Jules, or even my fuckin store and I will blow your brains all over the walls of that fine house of yours are we clear?" I barked. It wasn't even me, it was my hatred for Nate and my love and wanting to protect Diana talking. Nate stared at me like a wounded animal staring up at me.

"I said are we clear?!" I screamed. Nate nodded. He got up and put his shirt on and he gave Diana a dead glare, before walking out of the hotel room with his belongings.