Curled Up

"We'll give you guys some space and take the evidence home and save it somewhere safe," Rue explained. Rue and Jules walked out with their make-shift recording equipment and gave Diana and me a concerned look. They closed the door behind them. I sat behind Diana on the bed and put my arms around her and just held her as she sobbed. I started crying too, I can't believe  I let her go through with that plan. It was so stupid. 

"I'm so sorry Die," I whispered. Diana sniffled and moved my arms so she could turn to look at me. 

"Why are you sorry?" She asked softly. Her eye makeup was now running down towards her chin.

"You wouldn't be in this mess if you didn't know me," I replied.

"But If I didn't know you I would be happy like I am with you Fez," She whispered.

"I've never met someone like you Diana," I said softly as I wiped the makeup from her cheek. 

"And I've never met someone like you Fez," She said with a half-smile before leaning in and kissing me.  Diana decided to come home with me once she felt better. I surprised her by stopping at Mcdonald's on the way home, and she was super happy. When we got home she started to eat her Mcflurry before anything else. She smeared it on her face and an M&M stuck to her nose.

"Die you got a little something," I said gesturing to her nose. Ashtray came out of his room, Mcdonalds was his favorite. 

"You better'a got me something," Ash said. 

"Of course we did," Diana said pulling a happy meal out of the bag.

"F*ck you both," Ashtray grumbled. She opened it to reveal it was just a happy meal box with his regular double cheese burger and fries. 

"Aw guess you don't want it," She teased. Ashtray swiped the happy meal off the table and flipped the two of us off.

"That ain't no way to say thank you," I yelled after him as he trudged down the hall. Diana looked around and a smile formed on her lips. She stood up and came over to me and sat down on my lap. She draped her arms around my neck and just stared into my eyes.

"Fez?" She asked sweetly.

"Uh yeah," I said, trying to come back to planet earth. I was a little too distracted by the sight in front of me.

"I wanna have you meet my dad," She muttered.

"Wait, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I love you and I think it's important you meet him," Diana explained.

"I love you too baby, and I'm happy but terrified to meet your dad," I replied. Diana kept her arms over my shoulders and leaned her head in against my neck as I sat back in the chair. One problem to the next. Wish me luck. 

Note to readers: How are you guys feeling about the story right now? Also would you like to see any other euphoria fanfictions, what characters would you like to see stories about? Or specific couples? I kind of want to write one about Cassie actually getting treated right by a guy. I also had a Rue and Jules fanfic that I kind of hated, but let me know if you'd be interested in any other fanfictions. Thank you guys for you continued support it means more than you know <3