Camboy

switch

summary: fuckboy jungkook has always faked his orgasms. he thought that he would maybe have to try it with men. searching on the web, he finds a livestream from a boy named V who turns out to be kim taehyung from his maths class.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

the girl beneath him moaned as he could only wonder why he didn't feel anything. almost as if it was programmed he was pounding in the poor girl who was in a bliss of pleasure with her eyes closed and head pushed back in the pillows. the same couldn't be said about jungkook, he was dull.

he did feel pleasure as it was a natural reaction from his body. it was almost boring to look at, your typical normal scene. the man is pounding silently into the woman laying beneath him. every minute there would be a small groan, but nothing more then that. while the girl was vocal, moaning in a high pitch as it should be a boost for the man to pound even harder, or find other spots the female liked too.

soon the girl climaxed with as mentioned, the standard high pitched moan. jungkook pulled out as the girl came down from her high. the female, no name given as they got straight to the sex part, looked up only to be met by emptiness as the boy threw the empty condom in the bin next to the bed. "did you like it kook?" the kind voice asked, making herself comfortable in the bed of the club they were.

he signed, kook wasn't something he liked to hear and the fucking part just felt like that. but he couldn't break the girl's heart as he would feel guilty. so he lied and said that he liked it, given the female a soft peck on her forehead. "see you around." was said before jungkook walked out of the door, wondering why he was still feeling numb.

walking through the crowd was much harder then it would look like at first sight. people were influenced by the alcohol that was given them, dancing like there wouldn't be a day when this one would come to an end. stranger grinding their needy bodies against each other in order to feel some kind of relieve. he cringed as he slowly found his way to the exit.

the smell was horrible, sweat had the over tone as it was packed that day. on the floor, several empty plastic cups could be seen as people just threw them on the ground as they finished their alcoholic beverages, too drunk to care about anything other then to satisfy their own needs. giving the club one last glance as he was called by the bartender, his infamous friend.

"now tell me jungkook, why do I keep seeing you here leaving so early every saturday? have some fun, it is a club for fuck sakes!" he screamed to get the other boy's attention as the music was pounding hard several meters away from them. jungkook signed as he walked up to his friend just as he thought he would forever with this place.

"jimin you won't understand, give me a cocktail as you keeping me here." he said in a bored tone, having a spark of hope that maybe some alcohol would help him. his friend let out a chuckle as he grabbed some bottles and started to mix them all together with some ice. "the smell is the only thing that is negative about this place, why would you leave so soon?" jimin said as he shoved the cocktail across the bar towards the other.

"you want to know the truth?" he asked, getting already tired of his friend buzzing him with questions. "well yeah that would be appreciated as i have to remind you that we are roommates and furthermore friends." the shorter boy leaned back against the counter as everybody was provided with drinks. he looked at jungkook with a questionable look as he saw the state is friend was in, bored but mostly the emptiness that his eyes gave away.