Cute waiter

⚠️ wrote this a couple months ago, however I never checked spelling etc. so it is a bit messy but I really wanted to show it to you, enjoy 🌟

summary-ish:
th got pushed and bends over a table in a way that jk wants to see him naked in front of him, so that is his personal mission.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"good evening, this is neptunus and we have the best seafood in town. what would you like to order?" a forced happy yet momotone voice silenced the group of friends. they started voicing their orders as the poor waiter struggled to take notes of it. jeongguk sighed as he would just wait for his annoying friends to shut up so he could tell his order to the man who suddenly started sweating. he often questions himself how and why he is still in this friend group of his, all of them proceedes to get on his nerves with mainly being unrespectful even to some of their own group. they all have bikes, the typical unfriendly 'motor gang'. yes he hates to be alone but actually considers to just leave after this dinner. the silence returned when the waiter asked if everyone has placed their order, which was jeongguk's turn to raise his hand and tell him calmly what he wants to order. when the waiter walked away his friends started chatting again, not bothering to include him, as jeongguk was just thinking about how much being a waiter would suck if they have to deal with people like this on a daily base.
luckily it didn't take long for their beers and food to arrive so jeongguk had something else to do then just being annoyed by his friends behaviour and take part of the conversation about girls and bikes. the last thing surely caught his attention but girls, he has some great female friends but to fuck? nah he prefers boys for that. non of his friends know that since when he is clubbing he is just drinking and sitting at the bar, waiting for his friends to leave with a girl and then fuck some random dude in the cleanest bathroom they can find. he isn't ashamed of being gay, he hopes that once they find out they kick him out of the group so that he don't has to leave by himself. already everyone is ordering a second round of beers when jeongguk is just half way through his own so he kindly declines and they don't even bother to ask further. now he is sure of it, after tonight he isn't going to see them anymore or go out as a group. if they don't even bother to start a conversation with him then why even care.
by now all of them finished their dame blanche or profiteroles and ordering their last round of beers, after already drinking too much of it. again jeongguk is the one who is still sober, two beers doesn't make him tipsy anymore. "hey waiter another round!" one of them screams, even though the waiter is already walking over to their table, only 6 beers since two decided that they finally had enough. so after a minute or so the last round of drinks arrive when a new waiter comes to their table to take their plates. he looks way younger then the waiter that was serving them the whole evening. jeongguk took another look and observed that he was even quite good-looking, however he wasn't really experienced yet with carrying the weight of the plates as one came crashing down the floor the moment he walked away. his friends immediatly jumped up from their seats, as if the boy dropped some dangerous chemicals near them. "watch out what you are doing newbie." one of his friends spit out, the sentence not even in correct english anymore. the boy apologized around a dozen times as he quickly cleanes the mess he made. whispers as "unbelievable" and "loser" were heard among the friends as well as "fag". the last worded really hurted as jeongguk was reminded once again how cold-hearted and homophobic his friends are.
when they finished their drinks after the drama they caused at the tables around them they finally paid for it all. "guys you can go without me, need to pick up some groceries on my way back." they all nodded as jeongguk was just relieved that they believed his lie. he waited at the table, watching all of his 'friends' walk away. but the poor boy was walking in front of them, drunk as they are one of them just pushed him away. lucky for him he wasn't carrying anything but was pushed head first into a table. it caught jeongguks attention not only to pity the boy but the fact that due to the force behind the push he bend over the table, ass in the air, perfectly round. a sight for gay eyes, it looked so natural yet so inviting. that marks the start of jeongguks mission for that night. step one, find some paper and something to write with to give a date and time. so, feeling bold, he just walked up to one of the boy's co-workers and asked for his number which was surprisingly easy. now step two is still up for discussion since it is either talk with the boy or head home and text him right outside the restaurant. he chooses for the second option as he thanks the worker for giving him his number. so while walking out he just text the boy his address and time when he is sure the boy is done working since in a few minutes the restaurant already closes. jeongguk just hopes that the boy, who is still nameless, doesn't ignore the message since it isn't from his contacts.
~~~~
he thinks about what to wear, his clothes smelly from the spilled beer and hair wet from the sweat formed underneath his helmet. a refreshing shower wouldn't be so bad, then he has time to think too. keeping in mind that clothes won't last on his body for that long, he takes some loose pair of jeans with a short sleeve out of his closet and walks towards the bathroom. the warm water on his skin manages to relax him a bit, just enjoying the moment instead of overthinking his choice to text the boy in the first place. it was impulsive, like all his actions lately. after washing his hair and brushing his tooth he looks at his phone to check the time. just a few minutes to go so he quickly dried his hair and jumped in his clothes. one look in the mirror and he decides that it looks good enough for today. this eyebrow piercing finally healed and doesn't hurt him while sleeping or cleaning his face. from now on it is just waiting so catching up on some social media works to cool down his nerves. he was never really this nervous before a hook up but most of the times he has already met them before or he is drunk. but his nerves spike when he hears the doorbell, so the boy really came after all. he takes a breath as he walks towards the door, wondering what the boy behind it is wearing.
when he opens the door he is met by a boy with the same angelic face as earlier that day, wearing a loose silk blouse with ripped, light blue coloured pair of jeans. and damn it looked way better then just a couple hours ago. "so instead of a booty call a text, really?" he says in a sassy tone, but his facial expressions show that he actually adores it. "what was I supposed to do then mm? you were the one who was still working." jeongguk answers, now leaning in the doorway, hyper aware of the eyes checking him out. "you could have just walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to do something with you after my work ends." the other says, taking a step closer to jeongguk. "wouldn't want to make your co-workers jealous that you actually are the one getting laid tonight." he hums as he hooks his fingers in one of the others belt loops, succesfully pulling him against his body, lips just inches apart. "I have nothing against that," he starts, "the name is taehyung by the way." and they finally close the distance as their lips meet in an already demanding kiss. "jeongguk." he numbles somewhere between kissing, closing the door and pushing taehyung against it. 
"pretty name, pretty boy." taehyung says as he is stumbling on the stairs. jeongguk traits him like he is made from porcelain as he softly puts his hands on the others small waist to guide him when they finally managed to reach his bedroom. "says you." he breathes out, letting his hands explore around for a bit before laying taehyung down on the bed. "c'mon here." the boy says as he pulls jeongguk on top of him, wanting to feel every part of him after being sex deprived for almost three months now. his job at the restaurant made it impossible to go clubbing and get laid, but he was happy to receive the text and hoped that it was some good looking boy, since well he wasn't really into girls and rather spend another month without sex. but he finds himself here, already aroused by kissing a rather mascular boy named jeongguk and he couldn't be happier. "want more" he moans out after feeling jeongguk's hands trail all over his body. a sassy remark was about to leave his mouth as he took another look at taehyung's state, already visibly turned on by their previous actions and begging for more. so he decides to slip his hands underneath the blouse which was already revealing the unmarked collarbones that shine when the streetlight reflects on them. "beautiful." he mumbles before he connects their lips again while he leans down on taehyung with his full weight, whose hips stutter up like a reflex. he takes advantage of it as he makes their tongue touch in a rather soft kiss now. it is a bit hesitating at first but not long after they find a rhythm that works for the both of them when jeongguk also decides to roll his hips. poor taehyung is left breathless as he can do nothing but grab onto jeongguk's shirt and squish it until his knuckles turn white. he wraps his legs around jeongguk's waist too and pulls at the shirt he already had a hold on. and jeongguk? he is enjoying it even more then taehyung himself. the neediness but yet demanding actions drives him crazy, seeing the other's already fucked out expression. lips red and a slight blush on his cheeks while breathing heavily. "what is it that you want?" jeongguk asks rhetorically. "off please.. all of it." taehyung breaths out as he finally can touch the abs he has been staring at for the last minute.
from there everything happens really fast, clothes are taken off and the lube warming up between jeongguk's fingers while he looks for a condom. "have you been tested?" taehyung then asks, looking jeongguk straight in the eye. "negative, never had a hook up after that." he responds almost instantly, wondering if taehyung wants it without a condom. and yes his thoughts are confirmed as the boy looks away but still dares to ask the question. "would love to." is the answer taehyung gets as he prepares himself for the finger that is ready circling around his hole. "okay now relax for me, just one I know you can take it." the words reassured taehyung as he lets out the breath he has been holding and focusses on the touch on his thigh. nevertheless he still gasps as jeongguk's finger slowly makes his way inside, careful to not hurt him. without a second thought jeongguk leans down and kisses taehyung to distract him from the uncomfortable feeling. his left hands softly gripping on his lips and massaging it to get taehyung relax in his hands. the combination of kissing and touching really helps him relax as a second finger is now added, the two as scissors inside of him. "gguk.." a breathy moan escapes from taehyung's lips as they part for a second. it encourage jeongguk only more to get more of those out of him, his own cock already aching to be touched. "third?" he whispers softly, breath hitting taehyung's lips who nods in responds, not trusting his ability to speak without sounding messed up already. and with the help of some extra lube he prepares taehyung quickly but carefully, not wanting to hurt the boy later on. " 's really good." taehyung arches his back, hands on jeongguk's upper arms and head thrown back from only just the other's fingers. the tingly feeling inside his stomach is bothering him when he clenches, wanting to still have some control over his own body. "on all fours for me baby." jeongguk whispers next to his ear, sending shivers down his spine. but taehyung still whines when he takes his fingers out, wanting to chase the feeling that started to develop. but taehyung does what he is told and gets a good grip on one of the pillows laying around to either rest his head on or bite in when the pleasure becomes too much. since judging by his hands and his mouth he expects nothing less from his cock. he feels a soft pair of hands on his hips, slowly going up and down to his back, down to his ass. it really does make him relax and hum in appreciation. jeongguk is more then happy, but the feeling of arousal overpowers every emotion as he gives his erection a couple strokes to prepare it, making him slip a moan as he has been dying to touch himself. it sounds like the most beautiful song taehyung as ever heard and he hopes to catch more of them that night.
"you okay?" jeongguk asks, lining himself up after making sure taehyung is still alright with all of it. "please." a soft plea as responds from taehyung, his patience running out but he isn't one to complain so he just waits like a good boy. with that jeongguk moves, pushing his cock inside the fluttering hole which was previously just clenching around nothing but air. taehyung bites on his lip, he really wasn't prepared for this, despite the fingers opening him up. it feels so much more real then the toys he uses, a feeling he already can get addicted to despite jeongguk not even halfway in. "such a good boy." jeongguk hums as he finally pushes all the way in. "t-thank you." taehyung responds with a moan from the pain of the stretch. he knows that in less then a minute the pain will subside, but it still is messing with him now. his hips shivering slightly as he arches his back, figuring out a position he likes best. and jeongguk just waits for it while he stills remembers the first time he bottomed, it being a rather painful experience. judging by the reactions he got earlier from taehyung he keeps praising the boy while he bottoms out completely, getting used to the feeling again it probably being a long time ago he got laid. "you can move no-n-now." he stutters, already pushing his hips a bit back and recieving a sudden wave of pleasure send right to his untouched cock. jeongguk doesn't waste more time as he moves his hands to taehyung's hips as slowly pulls out almost completely before slowly pushes back in again. the pace slow as both of them already experiencing an almost painful early pleasure out of it. "love your ass." jeongguk lets out without thinking about it, too busy studying the other's reactions.
"your c-cock 's so much be-better then a toy." taehyung replies, not thinking about it much more as jeongguk has now found a steady pace hitting all of the right spots inside of him. he just can't help but touch his own ignored, now dripping cock. a moan errupting from his throath as he loves the pleasure coming from both sides. it takes only seconds before he feels another hand wrapping around his own. "you like that?" jeongguk leans against taehyung's back, thrusts rather slow but deep. and taehyung can only moan as pleasure and arousal cloud his mind. his ass high in the air pushed up against jeongguk's hips as his hands have a tight grip around the sheets and his face just barely above the pillow. his eyes are closed, not being able to comprehence all the things going on. especially not when jeongguk discovers the perfect position to hit his prostate dead on. "if you continue to clenche then... ah.. I'm not going to last long baby." jeongguk moans loudly, tugging the other's cock in the same pace as his thrusts. but taehyung is too deep in sub space to even speak out loud aside from a string of soft yet deep pitched moans. just when taehyung is about to burst he feels jeongguk's hand gripping around the base of his cock to avoid just that. he sobs softly as he comes dry, overstimulated by the other's thrusts and praising words. jeongguk takes a look at taehyung, worrying after hearing the sobs. he kisses the others ear and nibbles at the lobe. " s-so goo-good." he stumbles out with a moan, only for jeongguk to hear. the clenche around his cock becoming too much for him, stomach thighting more and more every thrust. he wants to push it away as much as he can, wanting the moment to last as long as possible as he starts stroking the other again too. he please with the tip, smearing more and more pre come all over taehyung's cock, making it all messy but nothing that he doesn't like. "come together... pl-please." taehyung asks as he feels like fire is burning him on the inside, cock throbbing amd waiting for relieve in the other's hand. they need nothing more then just that to climax together. "gguk ahh.." taehyung cries out as he is finally able to release, hearing his name as a moan in his ear, hot cum filling him up.
" 's good." he whispers as he lazily collaps on the bed, jeongguk trying his best to still keep himself up with this arms. he milks out both of their orgasms as he holds himself up with one shaking arm. "here." taehyung says, eyes still closed but wanting to feel jeongguk's lips on his. and that is how they end up falling asleep, jeongguk's soft cock still inside taehyung to prevent any cum to leak. hugging each other as taehyung lays his head on jeongguk's chest to listen to his heartbeat until he falls asleep, while jeongguk combs thorugh his hair, hoping that this wasn't the last time of seeing each other.