dressing room

th top
jk bottom

summary: taehyung is a model for his dad's magazine, his boyfriend is always there to look after him and ofcourse look at him during the photoshoots. taehyung is a big tease, mostly not even on purpose but it drives jeongguk insane. who would look at the car if you have taehyung as your model? one of the reasons how they end up in a dressing room since jeongguk tends to be an impatient little brat, with his mind and heart full of taehyung.

----------------------------------------------------------

just as the two finished their lunch, taehyung got a call from his dad, not caring about his surroundings while he puts the phone down on the table with the speaker turned on so jeongguk could hear too what his dad has to tell him.
"taehyung, my son, how are you?" his dad asked as taehyung seemed to have his eyes glued on his boyfriend. "I'm fine dad, just eating lunch with jeongguk." was the answer as his dad teasingly asked jeongguk how he was, who currently turned red as he still wasn't used to his boyfriend's dad adopting him in their small family. "I'm fine thank you for asking! how is the business going?" jeongguk quickly responded as taehyung looked at him fondly, still happy about the fact that his boyfriend and dad could get along this well. "that is exactly the reason why I called, taehyung do you have some time in the evening to model in front of one of the new cars that just arrived. I already called the photographer, but if you can't make it or have a date night with jeonggukie it is fine too!" he could barely finished as jeongguk responded happily that taehyung would really like to do it, as it was his time to get shy because he didn't like his appearance, so doing photoshoots was still a big issue for him. he was never satisfied with the pictures but more and more people seemed to love him since the magazines with one of his photos on the cover seem the sell pretty good. his dad has always been really grateful that his son is willing to do the modeling work, since he is always so confident with his looks in front of a camera. but he also knows that every shoot is a step out of his son's comfort zone, but with the help of jeongguk he always manages to keep smiling and sometimes even like the photo, it was never perfect enough, but at least good enough in taehyung's eyes to be published. jeongguk has always been a stable factor in taehyungs life since he brought him home even when they were still in high school, and even after that. he always thought there was more behind it but now that they are both nearing their thirties they could finally see the connection between them and he was more then happy to welcome jeongguk in the family. and for sure, taehyung's mom has always liked jeongguk when he came over, they would always cook dinner together while he was playing games in the living room together with his son.

"that is lovely taehyung, I have an outfit ready for you here and don't worry, it is just an hour or so and then you can continue your day together!" his dad hung up as taehyung wanted to scold jeongguk for always agreeing with his dad, but he knew that jeongguk did this on purpose since after every shoot his boyfriend couldn't wait to shower him with kisses to compliment him, looking fine in front of the camera once again, even tough he has been modeling for his dad since he was sixteen. jeongguk went to those shoot with him almost every month, some months he couldn't make it due to studies or him spending time with his own family, but taehyung didn't really mind it. he was happy that jeongguk didn't feel like he always had to be there for him but taking time for his own needs too. "jeonggukie~ you are coming with me right?" taehyung looked at his beloved boyfriend, forming a pout with his lips and looking like a puppy, knowing that jeongguk couldn't resist it. that is indeed proofed to be true as jeongguk stands up and sits down on taehyung's lap. "baby, why wouldn't I?" it was his turn to pout as taehyung moved his legs so that jeongguk has more room to sit, securing him with his large hands on the others small waist. "because you can't resist me." he murmured as they sealed their lips, not caring that they are in the middle of a restaurant. kissing was just their thing, as if their lips spoke words that their voice cords couldn't put together. it was unspoken love, even in their two years of dating the three words had been able to slip through their lips, yet their actions screamed the loudest. even the little gestures, the small touches, or the most intimated ones. it was all out of love, they discovered after convincing theirselves for more then ten years it wasn't more then just friendship. it was jeongguk who had the balls to ask taehyung out on a date. it was just a simple dinner at his place and going to the movies later. no kissing, no more touching then friends would do and absolutely no fucking. the first time they start touching each other in a more intimated way was when taehyung returned from another shoot, as jeongguk found him laying down on the couch an hour later as he came home from swimming practice. dried tears were evident on his boyfriend's cheeks as he tried to convince jeongguk there was nothing wrong. while the reality was that he had never felt this bad about his body, only because the photographer said that he should lift his arm a bit more otherwise it wouldn't look great on the picture. he felt hurt, as he was already self-conscious at the time. he cried the moment he came home, thinking that he wasn't pretty enough for his boyfriend. it was then that jeongguk placed his lips on every inch of his body, calling out how beautiful he was. and well, the boy was good with his hand and mouth, as expected he was sucking of taehyung in front of the big mirror in his room, he wanted taehyung to see how beautiful he was but it didn't work as he couldn't keep his eyes open from the pleasure he was receiving. after a good laugh about it, the ice was broken that day and they felt more comfortable touching each other when they felt like it. that was also when jeongguk discovered taehyung's obsession with his thighs, and his love for teasing jeongguk. and he just had to endure it all, even when having dinner with his parents as taehyungs hand was casually caressing and massaging his thigh as he knows that jeongguk was not the one to stay silent.