Advice

jk top
th bottom

summary: Taehyung and Jungkook have been best friends for years now. Taehyung has been invited by Jimin to join him next week clubbing. He asks Jungkook for advice, since he never even flirted with someone. And one thing turns into another...

###############

taehyung

"give me the damn thing you coconut head!" a deep shout broke the silence in the livingroom that the seven boys shared to reduce the costs.

"what are you even talking about?" jungkook replied calmy, not caring about the insult thrown at him by his best friend. "the controller, give it to me! i can't even play games with jimin if you kidnapped it!" taehyung mocked as he stood in front of the other, arms crossed and a frown just above his eyebrows. an adorable pout was screened by his beautiful, full lips. where jungkook couldn't get enough of.

"oh you mean this thing." he held up the item as taehyungs eyes lit up with a sprak, he heavily nodded and tried to get a hold of it. as expected, the controller was held up higher as jungkook stood up. it reached just a bit too high for the poor boy to snatch it out of jungkooks hand. "you are truly evil, you know that." he said as jungkook looked at him with a playful smirk on his face.

by now, everybody was used to both boys being like this. not a day passed where the two weren't together, either bickering or sleeping together on the couch. ever since they entered college three years ago it only became worse. jungkook was a busy kid back then, not with school but the school's sportteams as he was star player in the handball and the volleyball team. as for taehyung he was the typical 'good kid' in school, better known as nerd. however opposite sides attract so that is how the good and the bad met due to the teacher who decided that jungkook needed a tutor since his sport career was going fine but his grades only got lower and lower as the time passed.

"taehyungie, are you coming or not?" an impatient scream left jimins mouth who was making his way to the living room to see if his friend made any progress in grabbing their game equipments. 'shit' taehyung thought as he didn't know how to get the controller out of jungkooks hands. one idea popped up in his mind as he knew that jimin was on his way. he leaned closer to jungkooks ear and whispered please hyung with his lips just slightly touching the others ear. jungkook quickly lowered his hands as he shoved the controller in taehyungs hands. he mumbled 'take it' as he turned away, hiding a blush that taehyung already saw. he happily thanked jungkook as he perfectly knew his ways to manipulate the younger. calling him hyung was one of the most effective ways of doing so.

he hurriedly made his way to the stairs where jimin was standing on. "what took you so long mm? busy finishing some business with our jungkook perhaps?" the boy teased as he earned a slap from taehyung. "ya don't think of me that low. if the moment is there with anyone that isn't jungkook i would never ever do it here in this house where any of you guys could be the ultimate cockblocker. thinking of it, how about we go to a bar some day? just the two of us so we don't have to worry us about the others. especially since last time when joon got lost in town on his way home." the boy signed as he followed jimin inside their shared room. "clubbing sounds amazing tae, it has been a couple of stressed weeks in college and we both need to get laid. man i missed it, just getting drunk, take some dick, pass out and wake up god knows where with a pounding headache. sounds like an amazing plan for tonight, you down?" taehyung nodded but some nerves got the best of him as he slight started to panic, but not showing it to jimin as they started their game day. taehyung has never gone further then just a simple kiss, he was just scared or his partners where way too pushy for his liking. "best of three, the loser makes breakfast for us two!" jimin was quick to shout as they started the game, it was only 8.30 am so about time for breakfast.