₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮Ɇ₦

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧; 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝."

××

BELLATRIX TOOK a moment for herself, having to take a deep breath to calm her everlasting nerves. "Because you were always there for me Corv, you're the only person who knows me truly and looking at all the different states you've been in, I've come to an attraction for you." Corvus was at a loss for words, not once did she expect Bellatrix to return the feeling and as much as she wanted to think the younger girl really liked her, she couldn't help but have a bad feeling.

"Are you sure it's not that you think you like me?" Corvus asked, her voice came out a little coldly, not believing that Bellatrix could really reciprocate the feelings. "You're really asking me that? I've kissed you twice, Corvus!" Bellatrix's happy expression turned sour, her arms crossed as she glared at the taller girl.

"I don't know! You could just have the thought of infatuation but not actually like me!" Corvus huffed out, throwing her arms up before running her hands through her hair, conflicting thoughts ran through her head.

"You seriously think that my feelings are just thoughts of infatuation?" The eldest Black seethed, anger apparent in her voice but the undertone of hurt lingered. "Yes! You said so yourself that I'm always there for you, that screams that you like me only because you think you do. You believe that you like me but it's just our friendship talking."

"Then how do you feel?!" Bellatrix couldn't help herself from screaming, a scowl placed heavily on her face. Corvus took a second to answer, she could completely crush Bella or she could be honest.

"I... Bella, you- fuck. Why is this so hard?" Corvus questioned herself, fingers gripping her hair tightly as she wracked her brain for a comprehensible response. "You mean the world to me, you are the one person that I told myself not to fall for. You're the girl that I think of when I fall asleep, you're the girl that I worry about when you do stupid shit, you're always on my mind, even when I don't want you there." A sigh left Corvus' mouth, dropping down on the floor of her bedroom, arms propped up on her knees as her hands covered her face.

"How else do you think I would react when you kiss me, when you tell me you actually like me?" The words came out muffled, Bellatrix's face softened as she dropped to her knees in front of Corvus. "I didn't expect you to be like this." She said, reaching a hand towards one of Corvus', once she took it, her fingers immediately interlaced with the opposing girl's.

"I want you to know that it's not infatuation based on my thoughts. I really do like you Corv." Corvus shook her head, lifting it so her green eyes met brown. "Bella, this won't work." Bellatrix shook her head as a response, bringing her other hand to cup Corvus' face.

"It will." There was no room for argument as Bellatrix placed her lips onto Corvus' for the third time that day, her thumb running over the chiseled cheekbones the taller girl held and gripping onto her jaw lightly.

Curly hair soon got tousled as Corvus' fingers threaded themselves into the flawless black hair, Bellatrix maneuvering herself onto the Lestrange's lap. The kiss grew intense, their lips dancing across each other passionately but still slow. Each girl trying to find a soothing rhythm to keep them grounded.