₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮ⱧłⱤ₮ɆɆ₦

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

"𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝."

××

THE TRAINING that was going on in the Slytherin team was intense and the fact that Corvus had to train two inexperienced players made the situation worse. It wasn't like she necessarily loved Quidditch as it was just a sport to pass the time with but she could say that she was really competitive. This turned into a big stress factor though, the intense training, causing problems within her relationship with Bellatrix. "Corvus, please relax." The said girl brushed her fiancée off, putting her head in her hands because of the match that was set today, Bellatrix didn't mind Corvus ignoring her, knowing that she would do the same in that situation, so the only thing she could really do was comfort her to the best of her ability.

She sat next to the girl, who was sitting on her own bed and rubbed her hand up and down her back. The opposing girl tensed slightly when Bellatrix's hand touched her neck but relaxed when she realized that Bellatrix couldn't hurt her. "Sorry." The older girl murmured gaining a small scoff from the younger girl. "Don't apologize. I would be the same way. But don't worry, all the training you guys did before break and after break should be good. Don't blame yourself." 

Corvus nodded and stood up, their Quidditch match was in half an hour and Bellatrix could tell that the other girl was ready to break down with anger. Since they were alone in their dorm, Bellatrix turned Corvus to face her, hands grasping at the sides of her face. The black haired girl placed small pecks to her cheeks then reaching her lips. "You guys are going to win." With a nod, Corvus smiled at the shorter and placed a quick kiss on her lips as well. 

The older girl took her broom and headed out to the Quidditch pitch, the other members of the Slytherin team were there and the benches were half full, the Ravenclaw team wasn't there yet, considering there was still time. Green eyes landed on the two new chasers, Sohail and Kamron, they had stood next to Cyrus, Kamron's eyes was full of determination while Sohail's was littered with nervousness. Corvus came up to the pair and smacked Sohail's back, making the boy jump with fright, when he realized who hit him, he smiled lightly.

"Don't stress, I've been training you guys for a while. Plus Ravenclaw isn't that good." Sohail shook his head while Kamron laughed loudly. "That's easy for you to say, Lestrange." Kamron said, shaking his head with Sohail as well. "You're a better player than us by a long shot." Corvus' eyebrows raised her eyebrows, this is the first time Kamron acknowledged that the girl was better. "Finally understood how bad you are, Rosales?" The taller girl shot back, Kamron looking at her with wide eyes.

"I'm one of the best players! I'm just saying that you're better." Corvus shook her head, green eyes staring deadly into Kamron's. "Cyrus could be a better chaser than you. Don't underestimate the team." Kamron seemed to back off on her words and put his head down, Corvus shot a wink at Sohail and moved away from the two to walk over to Lukas. Bellatrix stared at the two, eyes narrowing at the closeness they shared and couldn't help but let a wave of jealousy roll over her. 

"Corvus!" She called out, said girl looking over with a confused expression until seeing it was Bellatrix who shouted her name. She jogged over quickly and raised an eyebrow. "Yes?" Bellatrix's eyes were still narrowed at Lukas making Corvus understand what was happening. "Wow... jealousy, that's new. Tell me, who else are you jealous over. Cyrus? Lucius?" Bellatrix didn't take the joke and smacked the girl's shoulder, muttering about how stupid the taller girl is.