₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₣łVɆ

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞

"𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

××

THE FOLLOWING morning, both girls had woken up, but not as late as Corvus would've hoped. The weekend being a blessing but the excitement for Hogsmeade didn't allow Bellatrix to sleep in much, which then transferred over to Corvus who was casually sleeping against the younger girl only to be woken up abruptly.

"Corv, get up. We gotta get ready for Hogsmeade." Bellatrix shook the older girl but didn't get a response, The heavy weight on her body was just a reminder that the girl on top of her wouldn't budge. "Corv." The shorter girl whined her name, but again, Corvus didn't wake up.

A huff left Bellatrix's mouth, and with her failed attempts, she went to her last resort; pushing Corvus off the bed. With a thud and a small groan, the taller girl woke up from her slumber. "Fucking bitch."

Corvus stood up, attempting to alleviate the pain she felt, and sent a glare at the -now laughing- girl. "I was comfortable." Without a second thought, Corvus had jumped back into Bellatrix's bed and on top of the black haired girl. A light 'oof' left Bellatrix's mouth as the heavy weight of her friend was thrown on her.

The eldest Black sister attempted to remove the girl, but with no avail, she had given up. "See, comfy." Corvus mumbled into the pale neck of Bellatrix, drifting off ever so slightly, but before the older girl was able to finally sleep again, a booming voice in their dorm had broke the girl out of her dreamless state.

"Bella! Corv! Come on guys! Hogsmeade!" The familiar voice of their friend had received a cheer from Bellatrix but an even louder groan from Corvus. "Now you have to get up." Sighing deeply, Corvus reluctantly got off of Bellatrix and sat up on the bed, Alecto laughing at the tired face of the taller girl.

A nudge was given to Corvus which was equivalent, in that moment in time, as a silent sign for Corvus to get ready. Listening to the nudge, the emerald eyed girl stood from her spot and started getting dressed. A black long sleeve shirt and pants with a black overcoat were thrown on, and a green and silver scarf hung around the girl's neck.

She walked over towards Alecto, patiently waiting for her best friend to finish changing. Bellatrix looked up at, the now ready, Corvus and hastily started throwing her clothes on, cursing at her friend for being a quick dresser.

Once finished though, Bellatrix headed over to the duo and nodded her head, taking Corvus' arm and linking them together. With the three girls together, they went down to the common room and met up with Evan, who sat on the sofa, waiting patiently.

"Finally. I felt like I was waiting forever." The boy told the trio, earning a laugh from both Bellatrix and Alecto but a glare from Corvus. "Well, you can blame Corv, she wanted to sleep in." The doe eyed girl pulled on the taller girl lightly, earning the former the same glare that was given to Evan.

"Let's just go before I change my mind and go back to sleep." Corvus said dryly, not wanting to entertain the idea of how tired she was. "Alright, alright." Evan brought his hands up in defense, shaking his head with a chuckle, the friends then were quickly being ushered by Alecto, who wanted to get to Hogsmeade before anyone.

The swift pace of the larger girl left Corvus annoyed, her mind wasn't in the moment which caused her to be more irritated with certain things. She was close to ditching and going back to the dorms, but the tight grip on her arm from Bellatrix had her rooted as well of the fact that Andromeda crossed her mind.