Chapter 20:Too young and afraid of commitment

Chapter 20: Too young and afraid of commitment

Beau's POV

"Beau don't leave" I stopped in my tracks hearing her. "Please" a single tear fell down her face.

"I'm sorry Taylor. I have to get out of here" I ran out the door running into Lachlan and Michelle. I ignored them. I ran out of the hospital. I ran and ran and ran.

Taylor's POV (2 days later)

"I'm scared Christina, I don't want to tell my Mum" I whine to Christina with my face in my pillow.

"Just tell her Taylor. You know you have to."

"But if I do everything will change. I will have to face it. Do I really have to tell her? Do I really have to put her through that pain again?" I question.

"You have to tell her Taylor. You've been hiding this for two days. You may have to talk to Beau also. You know your Mum will find out eventually.

Beau.

"Why is my life so unfair?" I scream into my pillow tears streaming down my face. "It's happening all over again Christina. Why me?"

*Flashback*

"Taylor come here, I want you now" Benji slurred aggressively pushing me against the wall. His breath smelt of alcohol, his eyes were blood shot red.

"Get off me Benji" I squirmed from underneath him. "Leave me alone"

"But I own you. And you will do what I say"

He came closer and pushed me against the wall with more force. I had no escape, nowhere to go. No one was home. No one could help me. Benji my boyfriend the one that I thought I loved hurt me that night.

A couple weeks later I find out I'm pregnant. Because I think we're having a baby I let Benji back into my life. I was only 15, he was 17. Everything was going so well.

5 months into the pregnancy I had a miscarriage.