Chapter 17: hidden guitar and a motorbike ride

Chapter seventeen: hidden guitar and a motorbike ride

Taylors POV

"Sorry for making you leave work to pick me up" I apologized to mum as she started up the ignition.

"No need to apologize Taylor, there wasn't much of a rush at the restaurant anyway, and they have enough people on if there is" she replied.

I smiled at her, she was trying to make me happy. Even if the restaurant was on fire she would have assured me that everything is ok.

Once Mum dropped me off home she headed back to work. I walked in dumped my bag on the ground and locked the door.

I was home alone.

This is the first time I've been home alone for ages. And I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I grabbed the chair that was sitting under my desk and placed it down in my closet. I climbed onto the chair and reached up to open the roof cupboard. My hands shuffled around a bit searching.

Finally my hands connected with my guitar.

Skips POV

"So what you're saying is, were not filming on Saturday because Beau and James are still not talking?" I questioned Luke who sat there eating his cheeseburger.

He looked up at me and sighed.

"What I'm saying is we have to bang their heads together, they are being so over dramatic and if there not talking by Saturday we will have to delay fil-"

"OMG, Jazz ITS LUKE AND SKIP!"

"Here we go again" Luke muttered putting down his half eaten cheese burger. This was the 2nd time we had been interrupted by fans since Luke started eating that burger....

He either had to learn how to eat faster or we should just not eat inside... Publically.

I stood up to the fans approaching us.

"Hey girls" Luke smiled. I privately laughed to myself at how cheerful he sounded. I mean he was pissed. He just wanted to eat that burger.

"Hi Luke! Hi Daniel! OMG... Um I'm Shannon, this is Jazz. We are big fans!"

I smiled at them.