Chapter 2: welcome to penola

A/N:Just to let you know, there are false details in this story, as in Daniel (skip) going to Penola and Beau's age as he is still there, but this is a fan fiction (not real) So pretend for the stories sake oh and enjoy reading :)

CHAPTER TWO: WELCOME TO PENOLA

"Hello Taylor, and welcome to penola college! I'm your principal Mrs Alexandra" she exsplained as I sat in the chair across form her desk. "So uh this is a very large school, we have a lot of pupils here. I've organized a buddy for you today. I hope that's ok. He'll show you round. All the classes you've choosen are the same as his so it works out great"

"Oh yes that's fine" I replied. "Wait you said he? Not that I mind or anything but wouldn't it be more suitable to have a girl as my buddy?"

"Well, yes. Your very right. But we wanted your buddy to be someone that was in all your classes. He was the only one that's matched you. Its ok tho, James is very nice. Hes an Aplus student." She smiled.

"Um not to be mean or nothing, but is he a nerd?"

"I am not a nerd!" I turned to face the guy standing in the doorway. "James" he said putting out his hand. "Taylor" I replied shaking his hand. "Nice to met you"

He sat down in the chair next to me.

"So class starts in the next 10 minuets" Mrs Alexandra exsplained. "I've allowed you two to have the first half hour off so you can show Taylor around abit while the corridors aren't packed with students. That's if that's ok with you Taylor?"

"Yeah that's fine" I replied.

"Well I'll just get your timetable from the printer! Be back in tick" she said walking out of the room.

"So you haven't even met me, and your calling me a nerd?" James asked.

I turned to him. I looked at him. And I mean really looked at him. Wow. Wow wow wow. His eyes. His smile. He was amazingly hot.

"Sooo...? James questioned.

"Oh um what?" I asked confussed.

"Never mind haha" He smirked.

" Looks like you have math first" Mrs Alexandra said walking back in. She handed me my time table. I glance down at it. Woah. It was confussing! "Ok, so I have someother students to see, so I'm sure James wont mind explaining your timetable to you a bit. As you both have the same classes. These timetables may be quite confussing at first!"

"So" James askes as we start to walk down the corridor, "what brings you to Melbourne? And why did you chose Penola college? I mean this is not the best school in Melbourne!"

"Ah well Me, my Mum and my brothers have had a tough life I guess. New Zealand just wasn't working out. We just wanted to move somewhere were no-one knew us. Melbourne was the first place we all agreed on. And why penola you ask? Just happened to buy a house near by so randomly picked this school. No other reason"

"How old are your brothers? Do They come to this school?"

"Well my older brother Lachlan is 19 he has finished school. And he is planning to start his own surf shop here. And my younger brother Reece goes to St Andrews"

"St Andrews! Really?" James sounded suprized.

"Yeah he decided he wanted a go at an all boys school."

"Oh, great I did my first two weeks of highschool there before I came to Penola."

"Why did you leave?" I wondered.

"Missed the girls to much!" James laughed.

"Really?"

"Nah im joking."

"haha why did you really leave then?"

"I'd rather not talk about it. But luckily I did come to Penola, if I didn't there would be no such thing as janoskians!"