Chapter 2

<Your POV>

Me and Conan were both at professor's house sorting the letter of Shinichi's father, Kudou Yusaku. Me and Conan were sorting the letter while professor were busy inventing new gadget or toys at the table not far from us.

Conan : Man, these are all for my dad. They're probably mainly fan letters, too.

Agasa : Speaking of which, I heard the latest volume of your father's 'Night Baron' series is a best seller in America.

Conan : Yeah, but he's in Switzerland now. It's a pain to send him his fan letters because he travels all over the world.

Agasa : Well, he's letting you do as you please, so it's the least you can do.

Conan : Yeah, yeah. By the way, professor, what are you working on?

I look up to the clock seeing that it was nearly lunch time. So, I go to the kitchen without both of them noticing me and prepare for lunch. I plan on just cooking a simple dish. So, I ended up with Omurice. Once I am in the kitchen, I search around for the ingredient seeing that everything that I need is there.

I wear my apron and started to cook. After half an hour or more, the three Omurice is prepared. I clean the kitchen counter quickly and then brought the three plate of Omurice to the dining table. After everything was prepared, I call out for the Conan and professor.

Erena : Professor, Conan-kun, come down. It's lunch time.

Just the last word escapes my lips, I can hear a tumbling sound from the second floor and see Conan and professor run out of the room they previously in and look down to the dining area.

Conan & Agasa : You cook?!

Erena : Yes. Why? Come down and eat your share before it gets cold.

I said as I sat down on one of the chairs. I can see their face brighten up as soon as I say that I cook. They came running down the stairs and took a seat each.

Conan, Erena & Agasa : Ittadakimasu~.

We then start to eat. I can hear lots of hum of satisfaction as they eat. I'm so happy that they like it. We keep on eating, Conan then started to talk since he already finished his.

Conan : Oh, by the way, (Y/N)-chan. I received a letter just now from a guy name Moriya Teiji. Um, here is the letter....

He then gives me the letter while professor take our plates and put it in the dishwasher. I open the letter and read it.

Letter : Please excuse this sudden letter. Lately, I have heard much about your accomplishments as a high school detective through television and the papers and I would be honoured to meet you. Thus, I wish ti invite you to an afternoon tea garden party at my residence this coming April 29th, Tuesday, at 3.30 pm and Directions are enclosed. Oh, and you can also bring your girl to, (L/N) (Y/N).

I read the letter and can feel my face getting hot at the last sentence mention. I ignore that sentence and look at the paper which shown the direction to the party. I then look at Conan.

Erena : Basically can't go....

I said as I motion to our physical condition. He then nods.

Conan : I know. So, I plan on asking Ran on my stead. Do you think it was a good idea? Of course, me, you and Oji-san would be going too.

Erena : I think, that is a great idea, but I bet that Ran would just do it without asking something in return.

<TIME SKIP>