Chapter 10

<Your POV>

Me and Conan run through the crowd outside the Beika City Building leaving Oji-san and Inspector far behind us. We were so close to enter the building and the police officers guarding around the building saw us running to the building. One of them then stood in our way.

P.O 1 : TURN AROUND! THIS PLACE IS DANGEROUS!!

Erena : GET. OUT. OF. MY. WAY!!!! ARRGGGHHH!!!!

I run in front of Conan and seeing the officer aren't moving out of the way, I grab his hand and with all my power in my small body, I managed to flip the officer throwing him on his back a bit too hard.

Me and Conan then keep on running inside the building ignoring everything now and tried to reach to where Ran is.

Erena : Ran, hang in there, I'll be right there!

Me and Conan run through every rubble in our way with me leading. We then run through the emergency stairs and once we reach the top, more rubble falls down closing the only escape route and separating me from Conan with only a small crack the size of our hand can be seen.

Conan : ERENA! ERENA, ARE YOU OKAY?!

Erena : I'm fine Conan. But I don't think you can get through, so just give the blueprints and the phone to me. Once the rescue team is here, tell them to hurry, okay....

Conan : I will, but Erena, please be careful....

Erena : I will....

I said, taking the blueprints and the phone as I smile reassuringly at Conan and turn around running to where Ran is. I was really close to were Ran is when more rubble falls which I quickly avoided. I look behind to see that the stairs once again covered in rubble.

Erena : It would take sometime for Conan and the rescue team to arrive....

I call the customer service number where Ran is and wait for it to be pick up.

Ran : Hello?

Y/N (E) : Is that you, Ran?

Ran : Y/N?

Y/N (E) : Looks like the phone line aren't down.

Ran : What are you doing here?

Y/N (E) : I heard from Shin that you both are gonna be watching movies together today. So, I decided to come along to visit Oji-san as a surprised. But then this happen and I rush here with Shin. He is actually here, but the rubble separated us, so I'm the only one now. You don't know how worried he is behind those rubble. I'm right by the emergency door, but it's covered with rubble.

Ran : Eh?

Y/N (E) : I was able to get through the rubble this far, but it seems the door was warped because of the shock from the explosion. And I can't get it to open. It's not like I can't, but the gloves are already out of power.... By the way, do you notice a suspicious object in the lobby, like a briefcase or trunk?

Ran : A suspicious object?

The phone then when silent for a while when Ran voice can be heard again after a few minutes.

Ran : What is this? It's really heavy and big and has something like a digital clock on it.

Y/N (E) : Okay, Ran. I wanted you to relax and don't shout, okay. That's a bomb. So, be careful okay.... Damn that Moriya. He left the biggest one for here!

Ran : A B-....

I put the phone between my shoulder and cheek to look at the blueprints in my hand while holding my bowtie in the other hand.