Chapter 21: Reunion

"Are you sure about this..." 

"Your sister was the one who left, not you." Mustang said, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I need to do this, I need to make things right." I said, my hands were balled in tight fists and my heart was beating so fast. I could feel my breathing intensifying...

"Hey, it's going to be ok." Mustang said, he embraced me and held me close to him.

"I've got you."

The train pulled up to the station, we were back. Back at the Eastern station.

"I missed this place." I sighed, I had fallen in love here, I had met Mustang here as well.

"This place does bring back some memories, Lieutenant." Mustang said. I blushed again. The mans gaze was so strong...

I grabbed a hold of his hand and dragged him to the taxi station. We boarded and headed out to the farm lands just outside of town.

My hands were shaking more than ever, and Mustang had to hold on to them just to calm me down.

"It's going to be ok." Mustang repeated, I snuggled up close to him and closed my eyes. It's my sister, what's the worst that could happen...

A small cottage was in sight, it was theirs alright.

Mustang held my hand and led me to the entrance, his dark hair blowed in the wind, while mine's was going in all directions.

I exhaled and walked up the small stony path that led up to the cottage. The man watched from behind, waiting for the go ahead to come inside.

I knocked on the door, there were footsteps coming from inside of the home. Little ones, then big ones, did she have kids?

"Coming?" A sweet voice said, tears were already in my eyes, and my heart was going faster than light at this point.

The door was slowly opened, and kids rushed out to greet me.

"Mommy there's a pretty lady and a fancy lookin man outside." One of the girls cheere.

"Well that's strange?" 

"I wonder who they could b-."

Hilda dropped the basket that was in her arms, the fruit spilled all over the floor. She rushed over to me and embraced me. We were both crying so hard, and Mustang had the slightest smile on his face.

"I-, I thought that we wouldn't see each other ever again." Hilda wailed, I just stood there, trying not to cry any harder.

"Luna, I'm so sorry." Hilda said, at this point I wasn't even mad, I was happy to see her again, happy to see my big sister.

"I'm sorry too, I messed up and lost the house. I messed up, and I had people there to set me straight." I muttered, Hilda glanced at Mustang.

"People like him?" She said, I blushed.

"Yeah..."

Roy walked over and patted me on the head.

"I'm  Roy Mustang, th-."

"The Flame Alchemist, trust me most of Easterner's know who you are." Hilda said, her expression was slightly different.

"God how did you manage to pull him?" Hilda teased, I sighed and looked up at Mustang.

"It's a long story." I said, a long story that would have to be explained at some point.

The three of us headed inside the small home. The little kids ran around in the background.