XVI

LOUISE's PoV

"Another visitor again?" sabi ni Mei habang pinagmamasdan ang isang malaking carriage na papasok dito sa palasyo.

"Probably." matipid naman na sagot ni Jass.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this..

"It looks like a princess is inside in one of the carriages." sabi ni Alv. And he's right, that's also my guess right now.

"Good morning everyone. The Queen asked for all of your presence at the royal throne room immediately." sabi ng isang guard sa aming anim na nandito sa garden. Saglit kaming nagkatingingan na anim bago sumunod at pumunta sa throne room.

"Clhoe!" sabi ko nang makita si Clhoe na nandito na sa loob.

"Guys! San ba kayo galing?" sagot naman nito.

"Excuse me? Where have "YOU" been?" tanong ni Mei then Chris suddenly clears his throat. And Clhoe suddenly blushed.

"Mhmm, right." pang aasar na sabi ni Mei tsaka siya inirapan ni Clhoe.

"This is the second time, but I'm still nervous being surrounded by all these people." bulong naman ni X kay Jass habang nililibot ang tingin sa paligid.

"Greetings! My lovely people of Arrelton Kingdom, we are here today to welcome the King Yuji and his lovely daughter Princess Claire Arabella of Archer Kingdom!" pagkasigaw non ni Queen Felicia, lahat sila ay pumalakpak, so the seven of us did the same. Suddenly, a large man entered the room wearing a black kimono, but his face was covered in a black sheer fabric from the black straw hat his wearing just like those hats in Japan. Then followed by a girl wearing also a white kimono printed with pink cherry blossoms but her face was also covered by the sheer fabric coming from her crown.

Then they bowed down and sat beside Queen Felicia from her throne. After a while, we were asked to leave the throne room so we came back again from the garden earlier.

"They're so mysterious.." sabi ni X and we all agreed to him.

"They're a King and a Princess, right? And from Japan?" tanong ni Celv.

"Japan?! Omo!" excited na sabi ni Mei.

"I highly doubt so, maybe just half?" sabi ni Alv.

"Lahi?" asked Clhoe, then Alv nodded.

"I think so too." sabi ko.

"Though, I wonder what they're doing here." sabi ni Celv.

"Claire!" rinig naming sigaw ni Prince Sven, then we all looked from where it is coming from then we saw them. Princess Claire with her servants and Prince Sven who looks happy while looking at the Princess.

"Uh-oh.." rinig kong bulong ni Mei.

Princess Claire was shocked then she immediately hugged Prince Sven. They talked for a while then they headed back inside the castle while talking.

"You..you okay Lou?" tanong ni Clhoe.

"Of-of course! Why wouldn't I be?" sagot ko then I looked back from the place they were standing earlier.

That Afternoon

I was reading alone in the library when I heard someone walk in and I immediately hid myself.

"He's late.." rinig kong boses ng isang babae, when I looked at her I recognized that she's the Princess who arrived earlier.

Then someone enters the library again.

"You're late!" the Princess said.

"I'm sorry, there's just so much paperworks to be done."

Wait a minute. I recognized that voice... Prince Sven?