XVIII

LOUISE's PoV

Today is the day where Sven will be the King of this country. All of us are individually preparing physically to attend the event. Finally, after this we will finally leave this place and forget everything. That's what the seven of us decided after we talk things through these past few days when the whole Kingdom was busy preparing for his coronation day.

"Lady Louise, are you alright?" Tanong sakin ni Christine habang inaayos ang buhok ko.

"Ah yes, I'm alright Christine." Sagot ko naman then she smile at me.

"Are you guys sure about leaving? Please stay for a little while Lady Louise." Sabi nito sabay yakap sakin.

"I'm sorry Christine, but yes, we are. There's no point for us to stay here anymore after his coronation. Besides, this is the main reason why the seven of us are here." Sagot ko then I hugged her back looking so down.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Lady!" Sabi ni Christine.

"And I will miss you too." Sagot ko naman then we both smile at each other.

"Lou! Are you done-?" Natigil si Celv sa sinasabi niya pagkapasok niya sa kwarto ko, then I noticed that he's looking and staring at Christine.

"Yo..you.." Bulong nito then Christine bows to him and greeted him. Then I saw him blushed and quickly left the room. What..? This is interesting, hehe.

"Please don't tell him my name Lady Louise!" Sabi nito sakin then I asked her why.

"Well, you know about the rules for us and.." She continues.

"I can clearly see that he likes you though, and this is the first time that I've seen him blushed like that." Sagot ko.

"That's why Lady Louise! I'm just, like this.. You know. And he's super rich, famous, came from a high class family, and I'm sure a lot of girls deserve him more than me. I can't offer him anything except for myself." She said, and I chuckle softly but sinamaan niya lang ako ng tingin.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just that what you said about him is true, he's rich, famous, the owner of their business, his family is elite or classy but! He may be rich and famous, but to be honest? He prefers to live normally, all of them. All of them are rich and famous, but instead we are all living in a simple apartment in our country. He doesn't like to include himself in celebrities, in the media, in other rich people as well. His family may be high class people, but believed me, they're all kind. And as for girls chasing after him? That's true, but oh boy! He's NGSB!" sabi ko then she was shocked by what I said in the end.

"And Christine? I believe that he doesn't need anything from you, except for your love, care, and you, of course." pagpapatuloy ko then she took a deep breath.

"Go! Go and talk to him, give him a chance." sabi ko then she nods at me. "Don't worry about me, I can take care of my own hair and makeup." I smile at her then she bows at me and leaves the room.

Nag ayos na ko pagka alis ni Christine and when I was done, sumama na ko kila Mei then we all head sa where the event is being held. The place is packed with many people from different countries, such as the King and Queen, Prince and Princess, people from politics, elite families, celebrities, and many more.

"Holy cow, so many people." bulong ni Jass.

"Have you guys seen Celv? Where is he?" tanong ni Clhoe at napangiti nalang ako.

Then Queen Felicia and Prince Sven entered the room, I saw him looking around the place then our eyes met. His expression became sad and he looked down. I was shocked also when I saw the Clairvoux Family enter and stand behind Queen Felicia and Sven but Prince Louis is nowhere to be seen.

"Greetings everyone! I thank you all for coming to such an important event for the future of our beloved kingdom. You all will be the witness for such an important event. Also, the day where we remember an important person for me and for all of my family, that.. that person is now in heaven." pagkasabi nito ni Queen Felicia ay lahat ng mga tao inside this room all bowed down and became silent except for the seven of us.

"My beloved grandson, Sven Nave Arrelton."

"Wha..what?" sabi ko and was so confused sa mga nangyayari. Then all of the people looked at us when they heard my voice that only can be heard inside the palace. Then Queen Felicia and Sven, including the Clairvoux , looked at us too.

"Wha..what's happening guys? What does that mean? Is..Is Sven dead?" Mei said while her voice was trembling then I suddenly felt dizzy and almost lost my balance when she said those last words, Sven? Dead? 

"What the f*** is going on?" sabi ni Jass while also confused. 

Then suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and said my name. It was Prince Louis. Behind me. "Louise.. Please come with me. Please? Let me get you out of here and explain everything."

Then I looked at him, his expression was unreadable and it's making me more confused. Then he caressed my cheek and looked at me, his expression changed and I could tell that he's feeling sad, in sorrow, and as if he regrets not telling me anything. But me? I can't feel anything. 

"Louise! Let me explain, please? Let's talk.." sigaw niya from the front where he's standing, his voice and tone we're begging. Lahat na nang tao was also confused kung anong nangyayari, they started whispering, looking at us differently, but the people from inside the Arrelton Kingdom including Chris, Hayley, Liam, King and Queen Clairvoux, and Queen Felicia we're just silent and can't even look at us anymore right now.

And all I could say was "Who are you...?"

To Be Continued