XV

CLHOE's PoV

"Clhoe!" sigaw sakin ni Mei na kasama ko dito sa kwarto.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking." sagot ko then I lay down on my bed.

"Thinking of him?" tanong nito na ikinagulat ko. "Oh c'mon Clhoe, it's written all over your face. And besides, nakapag usap na kayo noon diba? What happened?"

"I'm not! And.. I don't know, it's just.. so awkward." sabi ko.

"Oh come on, Clhoe. You're missing here!"

"Ugh! Fine, I know I am. But still, it's just hard.." then she hugged me.

"You're free to talk to him, you know? I'm sure he's waiting for you. Better do it now than regret it later." sabi nito tsaka umalis. Should I again? Or not? Agh! This is so hard to think about. Nag isip-isip pa ako for about an hour after Mei left, then I immediately get up at mabilis na pumunta sa kwarto niya hoping that he's there.

I gently knocked the door waiting for a response but nothing. He's not here? Where is he?

"Clhoe?" as soon as I heard his voice, a wave of nervousness hits me right away. But I should calm down so bago humarap sa kanya, huminga muna ko ng malalim to relax myself.

"H-hey Chris!" bati ko then he softly smiled at me.

"Let's go inside?" tanong nito then I nodded. Pagkapasok, he suddenly hugs me from behind and gently placed my hands on his.

"I missed you. So much." bulong nito then he tightened his hug.

"I'm sorry for.. not talking to you as much as possible again and for, not talking to you." sabi ko. Then I looked at him, he smiled at me then kisses my forehead.

"It's alright Clhoe. I know that you're not ready yet to talk. Why are you here though?" tanong nito then we sat down on his couch.

"I want to say something." then I gently held his hands and clear my throat before speaking.

"I was hurt, deeply. You left without explaining to me why. I was very confused at that time, I wanted to talked with you but I couldn't reach you on your phone or your other social medias." sabi ko, almost crying but I held it all back, he tightened his grip on my hands and huminga agad ng malalim bago ulit magsalita.

"Naisip ko agad noon na iniwan mo na naman ako, because you did when we we're young. You came back at that time in school then you suddenly left again. I was mad at you, super. But then, I realized that I'm sure that you have a reason for all of it. I also know how messy your family issues is." as I continue talking, he looks sad so I hug him tight.

"That's why, I forgive you Chris. Also.. I'm still inlove with you. It never change. It's still the same." pagkasabi ko non, he look at me crying.

"Hoy! Don't cry." sabi ko then I wipe the tears off in his eyes.

"You know, I never had the chance to say this before. But, Clhoe.. I'm also inlove with you. Ever since I saw you since we were kids? I immediately fell inlove." then we both smiled, the weight on my heart vanished as soon I heard him saying that he loves me too.

He softly kisses my forehead, then my cheeks, and finally, my lips. It was soft and light at first, but then it turned to be passionate and deep as if we're hungry for one another. Then he stopped, looking at me gently.

"You're so beautiful Clhoe. Thank you, for forgiving me, giving me another chance and for loving me always." he said then he kisses me again on my lips down to my neck.

Then suddenly, there's someone who knocked on his door.

"Lord Ganderson, the Queen wishes to speak with you. Meet her in the office as soon as possible." narinig din agad namin ang pag-alis nito kaya naman mabilis din kaming humiwalay sa isa't-isa. He immediately fixed his white polo and hair then he gently kisses my forehead.