XVII

LOUISE's PoV

"Lou!" sigaw ni Celv at sabay hinablot ang kamay ko. They were all staring at me. Damn it, they caught me.

"Answer us! Is this the reason why you were crying yesterday?" Celv asked me as he tightened his grip on my hand.

"Yes! I know about the two of them! But.. I didn't know about their engagement. I just.." and so I cried again. After waiting for so many years to finally see him, after trying so hard to move on and get him out of my heart but fails, after trying so damn hard. In the end..

"Oh Lou.." sabi Celv tsaka ako niyakap ng mahigpit then they all hugged me.

"But what the heck is this? Without even telling us?" sabi ni Mei.

"What more are they hiding? What more is "He" hiding?" sabi ni Alv sabay diin sa salitang "He", and I know kung sino ang tinutukoy niya.

"Enough guys. Can we not talk about this anymore? I just.. want to rest." sabi ko kaya naman sinamahan nila kong lahat pabalik sa kwarto then they all stayed with me for a while then later on, they came back from their respective room and let me rest.

Kinabukasan, I decided to stay inside my room again. I couldn't bear the thought of seeing him or anyone from the royal family.

JASS' PoV

"Let me bring it to her guys." pag i-insist ko kila Clhoe at Mei na ako na magdadala ng pagkain ni Louise sa kwarto niya.

"Alright, thank you Jass." sabi ni Clhoe and then I took the tray from the counter and headed towards Lou's room.

"Jass!"

"Sven..?" bulong ko. Then he runs towards me, looking tired and sweaty.

"Have you seen Lou? I kept looking at her but couldn't see her at all. I knocked at her room but she wasn't there either." sabi nito and instantly, I raise one of my eyebrows. The heck? I wonder why.

"Cut the crap, Sven. You're my friend, but this? What more are you hiding? Huh? An engagement? Really?" sabi ko then, he looks down looking troubled and sad.

"I only found out about it yesterday too.. I swear! I'm not lying." he said and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you know where she is? Please tell me, I just want to talk to her." he said.

"I'm sorry, I don't know where she is." I said as I was lying to him, no way I'll let him see Louise. Damn it, if only we could leave here that easily. Before these things happened, we already agreed and accepted Queen Felicia's invitation that we'll stay here until this "guy" right in front of me gets crowned as the King of this kingdom. Only one week was left. Agh, I want to get out of here fast.

"I'll be on my way now." sabi ko and left him, nag ingat akong pumunta sa kwarto ni Lou, I'm scared that he'll find out while secretly following me here.

"Hi Lou, I brought you some food." bati ko as I entered her room. She looks so sad and gloomy.

"I bumped into him while I was on my way here." sabi ko and she looks at me worriedly.

"Don't worry, I didn't tell him that you're here." then she sighs of relief. "How are you?" tanong ko.

"I don't know Jass. I thought what happened years ago was the worst, but then this happened.. It's even worse. God, I don't know if I can take anything after this." she said and I gently rubbed her back, then she put her head on my shoulder.

"I seriously want to get out of here, but we can't." I said.

"True, we promised Queen Felicia." she answered and I nodded.

"Well, enough talking. You should eat while it's still hot. We prepared that for you." I said, and she nodded before eating the food that I'd brought.

"Oh right, where's that other prince. Prince Louis?" tanong ko then she coughs and looks at me. She stopped eating and shrugged.

"To be honest, I don't know either. He suddenly vanished just like that." she said.

"What the fu-? What's up with them vanishing like that all the time? What's up with these royalties? What a bunch of- Agh!" I said as I took a deep breath.

"Ever since it was announced that he is also betrothed to that Princess who? That princess who left 3 days ago, what was her name again?" tanong ko.

"Princess Margarette." sagot nito.

"Ah yes, that girl. And also his twin brother and the girl who is always beside him. Liam and Hayley right? But wait, what was your reaction when he vanished just like that?" tanong ko.

"I.. Well, I felt sad. He's fun and interesting to hang out with to be honest, even Prince Liam." she answered and I gently nodded.

"Well, I'll leave you to it. Kumain ka ng madami ha?" sabi ko then she smiled at me and nodded. Then I left her room and went back to where the others were.

LOUISE's PoV

It's been three days since "that" happened, it's also been three days since the whole people in the kingdom was busy preparing for Sven's coronation day, and lastly, it's been three days since I'm trying so hard to ignore and avoid meeting and talking with Sven.

I just can't talk to him, and besides, his coronation day is coming soon. He should just focus only on that.

"Lou! Is this the book that you're looking for?" tawag sakin ni Celv na may hawak na libro. The seven of us are here in the library. They're helping me borrow some books for me to read while I'm staying in my room.

"Oh! Ayan nga. Salamat Celv!" sagot ko as I get the book from his hand.

"Lou! Finally!" that voice..

"Sven.. Sh*t!" bulong ni Celv then he grabbed my hand and he moved me behind him. Then the others quickly came here and stood as if they were protecting me from Sven.

"Wait! Just let me talk to her, please guys!" sabi ni Sven while begging.

"I know that you're a prince and soon to be a king, Sven. I also know that you own this country, this place, everything. You're our friend, all of us has been together for so many years but I'm begging you, leave Louise alone." sabi ni Alv while looking seriously at Sven.

"Don't come any closer, or else. I don't want to hurt you Sven." sabi naman ni Celv while clenching his fist. I gently hold his one hand and he calms down a bit.

"Let's get out of here guys. Come on." sabi ulit ni Celv and the seven of us left the library.

"Please Lou.. before it's too late.." he softly whispers, I looked at him and saw his hurt, guilty, and regretful expression.

To Be Continued

A.N: ( )