XIX

LOUISE's PoV

"Why are we here?" tanong ko kay "Sven", or more like his twin brother named Edmund, nakatayo kami ngayon sa tapat ng isang malaking pinto. He was just staring at the door with a saddened look on his face.

Flashback

"Who are you...?" tanong ko.

"I'm Prince Edmund Naveen of Arrelton Kingdom. I'm Sven's twin brother." sagot nito as he was looking straight at me.

Napa iling nalang ako at muntik na mawalan ng balanse but Prince Louis catches me and both of our eyes met. But umiwas agad ako ng tingin at umayos ng tayo and I could feel his close body behind my back. Then Queen Felicia ordered everyone to leave the place where we are, kaya kami-kami nalang ang natitira dito ngayon.

"Wha..what is this? You all lied to us all this time?" Mei said as her voice was trembling.

"What happened?" madiin na tanong ni Alv. Then suddenly, Celv and Christine entered the room.

"How can Sven die?" Jass asked.

"Sve..Sven is dead?" Celv and as if he's getting what's happening, he looks at Christine.

"Chris.. Why? I..I trusted you!" sigaw ni Clhoe, but apologizing and looking down is all he can do.

"It was me! It was me who ordered everyone here to be silent about this, this is not their fault.. They 're only doing their job." sagot ni Queen Felicia.

"Louise, can you please go with me? Please.." he said, begging me to go with him.

"No!" sigaw ni Celv, then he runs quickly towards me and pulls me into his arms. Then I patted his back and told him that it was fine and that I'll go with Prince Edmund. Tumingin muna ako kila Clhoe at ngumiti bago tuluyang sumama sa kanya.

Present

"He's here, inside." he said and looked at me. Then he slowly opened the door and we we're inside in a room.

"This is his room when he got here." he said and I looked around not knowing how I would feel. This is his room.. Then I saw a picture, it's him.. sitting right in this bed. He's so handsome... beside his picture, I saw an urn.

"He asked us if it's okay for us to put him here. In his room. Before he died. Of course, feeling regretful.. We said yes." he said with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Louise.. For lying, for hiding the truth, for taking him away from you and from everyone else, for everything.."

"He doesn't know about the truth, both of us. The kingdom was being attacked when our Mother was giving birth to us, they said that it was to kill the whole family specially the next in line. Sven was sent from your country, together with Grandma, while me and our parents moved to the Archer Kingdom. That's why I got to know Claire and her parents. But sadly, our parents died from an accident, it was the attackers who killed them at that time so both of us swore that we will avenge our parents when I told him. I was the first to arrive here. I was also confused about what's happening, I've always thought that I am just living a normal life, I was just a servant in Archer Kingdom. Who would have thought that I was a prince, that I have a twin brother.. When we met, both of us.. We're super awkward with each other, I told him my story, and he also told me his. That's why, I became familiar and got to know all of you." he said as he chuckled.

"But eventually, with all the awkwardness, we became close and we've been there for each other. But he was depressed, lonely, and in sorrow during those times Louise.. That I wished, I wished that I could've helped him and be there for him some more. We didn't know anything about him, we always thought that he was okay and coping. He was overworking, so much so that he can go to you, to all of you.. He wanted to be the King so bad. But you know what, he did. Although not fully, hehe. He helped our grandma so much during those times, the people loved him, they supported him, and of course I supported him too. He was the 20th King, we all agreed that he was because of what he did for the country. He tried so much to show our grandma that he was fitted and ready to be the King. But sadly, he got sick so bad. We tried everything to get him better, but it was his own body who gave up. I'm so sorry brother.." Then both of us cried so bad. Halo-halong emosyon ang nararamdaman ko ngayon, I am praying and wishing so bad that I should've been here to help him during those times. Then Edmund hugs me and says that he was sorry for everything. Then Queen Felicia enters the room and she apologizes to me too. Tumango lang ako sabay yakap sakin ni Queen Felicia, then I asked to leave me here for a bit and they both agreed.

Napatingin ulit ako sa litrato niya then I noticed behind the image that there's a paper on it. Then I grabbed the picture frame and opened it, then I saw that it was an envelope with my name written on it. What..what is this? A letter? Did.. did he know that I'll be here in the future? Then bigla akong kinabahan sa nakita ko. Is this really for me? But more importantly, am I ready to know what's written inside? Then I took a deep breath tsaka kinuha ang letter at binuksan.

"Dear Louise,

Hi My Princess, it's been a while. How are you? Are you doing great? How's everyone? I do not know how many days, months, or years have passed since I last saw you. You know.. I wish I could hear your voice, or see you smile and everyone else. But I know that you're not smiling, I'm sure you're mad at me, you probably hate me right now or cursing me. I'm sorry.. I really am sorry Louise. I'm sure when you read this letter you finally found out who I really am, and that you've met my twin brother. I hope you can forgive the both of us. I'm so sorry for everything Louise, and to the others as well. For suddenly leaving without any notice, and for leaving you. It breaks my heart to know that I've hurt you and everyone as well. There are many things I want to tell you personally, but I can't.. I can't anymore. I can't be with you anymore, I can't smile and laugh with you guys anymore, I can't.. And I'm so sorry because I can't. It is time for me to say goodbye, it is time for you guys to let go and be happy. I'll treasure those short periods of us together, you guys will always be in my heart and remember, I'm always with you and you'll always be my princess. I love you Louise, I love you.. Goodbye.

Your prince,

Sven Nave Arrelton of Royal Academy

I love and I miss you.. As I whispered then I started crying again, but this time, even though it hurts, I'm quite happy. Then suddenly, Prince Louis walks in while looking down.

"I'm sorry Louise, for not telling you the truth and for all of what we did." he said as he bows down to me. Then I shook my head and hugged him.

"No, thank you for everything Louis." Then he hugged me back as he caressed my head.

Then the others came as well, and as soon as they saw Sven's urn and picture, they all cried and I cried with them. Then Liam, Hayley, Queen Felicia, Chris, Christine, and Edmund came as well. They all apologize to us, Clhoe, Alv, Mei, X, Jass, and Celv then look at me, but tumingin lang din ako sa kanila tsaka sila nagtinginang anim. Some of them nodded but some we're just silent.

"We all agreed that we will finish the coronation before we go home." Alv said, then the royal family thanked us. So Edmund's coronation day became successful, he is now the King of Arrelton Kingdom. He also apologized for the last time for confessing that he doesn't like me honestly, I only nodded to him at that time but still, he thanked me and I thanked him as well.

The next day, nag impake agad kami at mabilis din pumunta sa airport. Prince Liam, Hayley, Queen Felicia, Chris, and Prince Louis are here, King Edmund? Nowhere to be seen.

Prince Liam, Hayley, Queen and Chris apologize to us again for the last time and they all thank us and wish us a safe trip. The six heads immediately inside the airplane while I was still outside, Queen Felicia then walked towards me and handed me a notebook. As I opened it, I realized that it was Sven's journal that includes a lot of our pictures together during high school and during his stay here in the castle.

"I'll give this to you, I promise myself that I'll take care of it but.. This deserves to be with you more than mine." She said as she left together with Prince Liam, Hayley, and Chris.

Then I turned towards Prince Louis, he hugged me again and I hugged him back. Then he softly whispers "We'll see each other soon.", then he kissed my forehead and left, following Prince Liam, Queen, Hayley and Chris. I was stunned and confused by what he said, then Clhoe and Alv shouted that we're gonna leave right now. So I walked inside the plane and just like that, we left the Kingdom.

The End