Dean messed up

Dean
"We have to make rules. 1. You cant have sex your to young 2. You can date cas but you guys can only go up to kissing no more. Now cas I know that you will want to have sex with y/n but you cant no matter what. I will tell you when you can"
Y/N
"Dean that not fair"
Dean
"I want you to be ready when you lose your virginity. I want it to be with some that love you and that you love"
Y/N
"I already had sex before"
Cas
"You lying"
Y/N
"What are you talking about I have"
Cas
"I know when someone is lying. You're lying."
You storm off mad. Sam walks into the kitchen
Sam
"Why is she mad"
Cas
"Dean told her that she cant have sex"
Sam
"I think your a little to late with that"
Dean
"What do you mean"
Sam
"Yesterday when I was going to my room I saw both of them in the hallway their hands down each others pants"
Cas tried walking out of the kitchen before sam could finish his story but dean stopped him and started to yell at cas
Dean
"WHAT THE HELL DUDE YOU CANT BE DOING THINGS LIKE THAT WITH HER"
Cas
"I'm sorry dean she was showing be what happens when girls get turned on *he said while doing quotation marks with his fingers*"
Dean storms out of the kitchen mad to your room. He walks in and sees you laying in bed
Dean
"Sam just told me what happened yesterday in the hallway. What the hell are you doing I-"
You turned around and you were crying
Y/N
"Leave please"
Dean
"NO. Why are you crying?"
Y/N
"Dean just leave I don't want to talk to anyone right now"
Dean
"Y/N if you don't tell me right now i'm grounding you"
Y/N
"Ok then for how long"
Dean
"2 months"
Y/N
"Ok then"
You lay back down and put the blanket over yourself. Dean walked out of your room confused. Once Dean was done eating he saw that you never got out of your room to eat. He took you your food and saw that you fell asleep.

~the next morning ~

Dean got up at 6:40 am to start making breakfast. It was 7:30 by the time Sam got back from his morning run, Dean was finishing making breakfast and was calling you. You didn't answer so he went to your room and saw that you were still laying down. He didn't try to wake you up, he left you alone. The whole day you stayed in your bed. You got up to go to the bathroom but never to eat.