Hes back but with a problem

~3 week later~

Noone has heard from cas. You call, text, and pray to him to at least tell you that he's alive but nothing until one day he just popped in.

Dean
"Cas where the hell have you been at? And why haven't you been talking to us?"
Cas
"There's a nephilim being born"
Sam
"What's a nephilim"
Cas
"It's a child that's half human and half angel"
Dean
"So you left y/n in a motel room by herself to look for a kid? How much of an idiot can you be"
Cas
"This isn't just any kid. This is lucifer's kid"
Sam
"Lucifer is out of the cage?"
Cas
"Yes and now he's having a kid. This could mean the end of the world"
Sam
"Why"
Cas
"Nephilins are stronger their their parents and lucifer being an archangel would make it very dangerous for them to work together"

You go into the library and see cas. You go running to him and go hug him but he doesn't hug you back. He seems distant

Y/N
"Hey cas whats wrong?"
Cas
"It's not you y/n I just have to deal with something big"
Y/N
"Ok then i'll help"
Cas
"I don't think that it would a good idea you can get hurt"
Sam
"She should help if we find the mother most likely she would trust a girl"
Y/N
"The mother...did you get someone pregnant?"
Cas
"No lucifer is having a kid"
Y/N
"Oh thank god for a second I thought you left that night because you finally figured out that being with me wasn't worth it"
Cas
"Don't you ever think like that i love you and i will always love you"
Y/N
"Ok i love you too cas"
Sam
"What's the mothers name?"
Cas
"Kelly. Kelly Kline she was having an affair with the president and got pregnant"
Dean
"Was she his assistant?"
Sam
"Dean your confusion porn with reality"

Y'all laughing and start helping out Cas.