Friendships Goals

IN CHESIRE

IN CHESIRE

"Hazza please pay attention to me." Liam kept nagging Harry. He really had no interest in seeing that stuck up, over rated star, the one and only Zayn Malik.

"Oh! How I wish that dumbass' movie gets no star" atlast Harry spoke."Hey don't say that, I know you don't like him, but do this for me. Please Hazza. Plus I definitely need a plus one of mine.I still can't get the grip on what that email said" Liam turned the laptop towards Harry, who just rolled his eyes for don't know maybe hundredth time.

*Flashback*

The moment Liam received the email that is at 6 in the morning, he woke Harry up from his beauty sleep by bombarding his phone with hell a lot of messages. And after answering to few of those he ignored the messages and went to sleep. Maybe for the next 15 minutes there was silence the very next moment his bedroom door flew open to reveal Liam.

"What the fuck!!! Why are you even here at this time?" Harry screeched. "Nevermind scoot over let me in" Liam said. Harry grumbled and rolled his eyes and nevertheless scooting over leaving enough space for Liam to get under the warm duvet. After getting comfortable started, "You know I really won the contest and I am going to see Zayn Malik, with you"

Harry shot up with a horrified look on in face.
Then the day just rolled over and here they are.

*End of Flashback*

Harry had no idea why he didn't like Zayn even a bit. It was because he knows Zayn is overrated, really handsome type Greek god or maybe just how all of men and women just threw themselves on him.

However Liam knew his friend from a very young age, so he knew that Harry won't say 'no' to anything he says, that was the case. He convinced Harry that it will be fun to be treated like a celebrity even if it's for the weekend. So now they are packing for their trip to the Southern side, LONDON all the way from Chesire.

Harry was packing his bag silently with his headphones on and suddenly Liam started saying something. He was ignoring Liam, atlast he turned to him and said "Now, stop pouting you don't look good while pouting and what the hell is your problem". "We are going to live as a celebrity so why are you packing on your sweatpants and those jumpers? Pack something fashionable for partying and clubbing" Liam said. Harry thought for a moment and then started taking out his sweatpants and jumpers and packed in some really cool clothes. Liam sighed in relief.They finished packing when it was time for dinner.

Gemma entered the room with a loud bang which shocked both the boys and she laughed at their dramatic reaction and said "Dinners ready Baby Bro and LiBi, come down" Liam snorted at their nicknames and Harry huffed irritated.

Everyone knew that Harry loves Gemma dearly but won't show it and also likes when she calls him by those weird nicknames, but if he likes them no one needs to know.

After having dinner Harry and Liam hurried up the stairs. Harry turned back and said "Don't you want to go home and pack your bag Li?" Liam gave him a smirk and said "It's already packed,I came here to convince you to come with me. Now move and let me get my beauty sleep" Liam pushed Harry out of the way and fell on the bed, covering himself with the duvet. Harry stupidly stood there and scoffed. Afterwards pushing Liam and got under the duvet to be engulfed by Liam and sleep came over them.

IN LONDON

"Zayn, stop being an inconsiderable asshole

"Zayn, stop being an inconsiderable asshole. You need to understand that whatever the management did is for your own good.Your own goddamn popularity" Louis, Zayn's best friend, was glaring angrily. For a moment Zayn felt uncomfortable but brushed it off and turned the other side and plugging in the headphones. This act angered Louis more.He immediately turned Zayn to his side and started lecturing him about his behaviour all over again.

This time Zayn was also angry he stood up and left his dressing room where his assistant, Niall was waiting for him

This time Zayn was also angry he stood up and left his dressing room where his assistant, Niall was waiting for him. "Hi Zayn, what happened to you that you're having this grumpy face? Well you can tell me about it later. Now off to the interview" Niall hurried away."Why do people ask when they don't have time to even listen" Zayn mumbled under his breath.

"Hey,don't scrunch up your face like that, love. I did a good work with your hair and face" Emili, his other best friend, makeup artist/hairstylist said "I don't know what's your problem but just go infront of the camera, promote the movie you worked hard for, comeback and we're gonna have a long chat with beer. Now smile and be the mysterious sexy god that you are".

This made Zayn smile "You always know what to say that is why I love you more than your dumbass boyfriend Niall".

"You definitely should love me more than my boyfriend! As I am YOUR best friend and not a GOOD friend of yours. NOW move."

Zayn confidently walked infront of the cameras to be greeted by the host and talk about his upcoming movie premiere and promoted the movie. The interview lasted for about 45 minutes and then he was free.

Zayn went running to his green room and close the door, and messaged Emili to bring beer and to tell the driver to get ready. Then he rested for a while when Emili poked her head through the door, "Come on boy let's go!!"

Zayn happily skipped over to the door when his 4 body guards came round him. He sighed and Emili and Niall also came beside him.The moment he stepped out of the studio he was swarmed by crazy fans, he loved them but they were too many for one person to control. Nevertheless his 4 bodyguards and both the friends saved him.
He was escorted to the van safely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~Please Vote and Comment Maybe (it's my first story ever so maybe show some love😅

Thank you for reading this

All the love Rits❣