Thanks To FEW

HARRY'S POV

I am too engrossed to in my own thoughts that I did not see Zayn coming towards me. His gentle touch and voice broke my trance and the train of my thoughts. He touched my hands and again that feeling came back.

"Let's go back?" he smiled softly but I tried my best to keep an emotionless expression and give him a nod. I walked a bit faster and entered before him. I went and took my seat when I realised I still have those cotton candy sticks with me.

The moment Li saw me he gave me  where the hell were you look, and then he noticed those sticks. It was his favourite also and he faked a hurt expression which you would surely think was true but I know him better than that. "I'll get you one when we leave" I said to calm him down and responded back "we are gonna have cotton-candy dinner", I smiled at his antics  He's the serious one out of us but I like this child-like side more.

I was again engrossed in my thoughts when I turned to my right, I noticed Zayn was still not here. Did my expression and behaviour hurt him? I thought to myself, I hope not. I did not mean to be rude. I just can't let down my guard and even more he's the one I don't like much. WOW I used to hate him and now did I just say I don't like him much!  What are you doing to me.

ZAYN'S POV

I'm near the screen now as I see that the movie is gonna end. I check up with Ni about my small speech, i hate doing these speeches . That's when i see Harry looking around, Maybe for me, psst...why will he. He isn't even acknowledging my presence near him.

The movie ends and everyone stands up to give it a round of applause. I see Harry's friend, what was his name again..Lima or Liam, I guess. He was clapping like an enthusiastic child. It made me smile. That's when Harry and I locked eyes from so much distance and small time but it seems to be falling in deep abyss to me. What are you doing to me.

Ni push me on the stage where they set up a podium Wow, my team's really fast. I go and set my paper down, and looked up, I see the few journalists who were allowed to enter because of the promotion question already raising their hands. Why is everyone acting so childish today?

"Hey everyone, as you guys came to my movie promotion, I guess you all know my name. And please put those hands down cause I'm gonna give my so-called important speech by that one.."I say while pointing at Niall "..man. So thank you everyone  for coming..." atlast I complete the speech with "THANKS TO THE VERY FEW PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME THROUGH THIS", they all cheered. The last sentence I guess was the best sentence in the whole speech as it was contributed by me and only by me. And again they raised their hands, one by one they continued asking questions about movie and I kept on answering until one of them stepped into my personal life and asked about what's going on with GIGI HADID, the face of Vogue. I immediately turned to Niall, who spoke up "We are not going into his Personal Life, that was the deal you guys. Since you broke it no more questions" I really have to say I am thankful for Ni to get this out of his head. The crowd groaned thinking about their unanswered questions.

I turn my head to look at the green-eyed beauty, he was right there sitting now impatiently where he was before.

Niall, the director and producer came up, I got up and it was time to announce for the contest winners. "Well it was quite a competition you guys but atlast, there is only one winner and let me tell you after so many consultations we zeroed on the winner LIAM PAYNE" the director announced and I saw Liam getting up and holding his hand out to Harry. And that pang of jealousy came back. Ugh..why do you have to do that, he can walk on his own.. I mentally rolled my eyes.They slowly walked up the stage and flashes were constantly going on and off. The crowd applauded for Liam. He was asked to share his feelings about the moment and almost everyone can say he was holding back so much so he was looking like he was about to faint. They both shook hands with everyone and atlast came up to me. They separated and went to both of my sides and Harry was on my right while Liam was on my left. I squeezed Liam's shoulder, who was smiling wide and on the other hand squeezed Harry's waist, who blushed like a tomato. To be honest it's quite a pleasure to watch the effect I have on him. All those shivering and whole lightning effect when we touch and his blush... O god he's driving me insane. This time the smile on my face was genuine, and it's cause was the beauty on my RIGHT.

HARRY'S POV

The finishing of Zayn's speech had got us all laughing for 10minutes. He really is a dork, I don't think the whole speech was his but only the last line. God that stupid line gets me everytime I think about it.

There were question asked about the movie but someone asked a private question and it ended there. Next Li was called up as the winner and he held out his hand for me. They were sweaty and I know he is bursting on the inside. He was asked to share his feelings, he said few lines and we shook hands with everyone on the stage. Then it was time for pictures. Li went on Zayn's left and I stood where I was. He wrapped his arms around Li's shoulder and my waist. He gave me and I guess Li also a small squeeze. I felt so hot at the moment and I can feel my face go all red. Why the hell am I blushing!! This man is definitely driving me insane.

We waited for everyone to be satisfied with the photos they've clicked and we moved to the hall where the after party was being held. It was a beautiful place and decorated more beautifully if possible. People were happily chatting away with their wine or champagne. Typical Rich Party.

Li was having a great time talk to everyone, especially Louis more.I don't know why because I knew Zayn was his crush but I guess Louis took the place now. Louis and him were flirting back and forth. There is an inevitable smile on both of their faces.I am also having good time on my own watching everyone.

I saw Zayn talking happily to some people and others not so much. Well he is a picky person. He must've felt my eyes. He turned and came to talk to me.

I hope this talk be the good one.

《▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎》

Thanks you for reading....
I love every reader, who read this...
I would really appreciate if you all comment your views and vote.
Till then,
   Bye.
All The Love, RITS💟