Peace Out

HARRY'S POV

It's already afternoon. Wow I must've slept like a log so did Li. I should get up now.
With all the energy which is really less, I pulled the comforter off me. I looked around for Li bur he wasn't there. I freshen up in the ensuite bathroom and when I came outside to get my clothes on for today, I saw the sticky note with breakfast for me.

The sticky note said 'Lou came and asked us to join them for a swim, you were sound asleep so I will be by the pool if you come down' I thought that was it but when I turned it 'Don't you dare come down without eating. Love you Hazza'

I did not dare it so had a now soggy pancake with syrup and a vanilla cupcake. They were delish I wish I was awake when the food came.

Now, I pulled on my yellow swimming trunks and towel and made my way to the pool. When I reached there, I saw all of them chilling in water only Zayn on the deck chair while his toned body and damn hard abs in display for all. Lou, Li, Niall and Emili were sipping on their drinks and chit-chatting.

Zayn had a towel on his face as if it would not tell that he was ZAYN MALIK, his damn hot tattoos gave him away. I took the drink I wanted from the table and slowly slipped in the water. It was really soothing, the water was heated before and the sun of the month of June was shinning above our head.

We all had our sunglasses on and then sudden shrill squeal of minimum 7-8 girls shocked the hell outta us. I, Li and Lou slipped underwater because of the shock while Emili spilled her drink on Niall. Niall might taste like watermelon now. That is so stupid of me. A deep groan helped me out of my dream world.  That's when we turned to see that Zayn was on the ground. We were all laughing our asses off because of his position. Niall shook his head and got out to help him while his three bodyguards stood on the three corners.  They were ready to take any action if needed, more so because of the squealing girls.

Niall helped Zayn up and I went into my dreamworld... he's really fit and God look at  those muscles and those abs flexing. I actually wanted to touch them. The moment they stood properly the were swarmed by 20-25 girls in a blink of an eye. They were screaming and squealing. Some taking pictures and some touching both Zayn and Niall, Emili let out a deep growl while the other three of us were laughing at the scene.
I so wanted to click their pictures but no phones were allowed other than few times but I didn't even bring it down. So we just enjoyed the scene. The huffy-guffy bodyguards came to their rescue, they were quick to go to both of the guys and picked them out of the crowd. Yeah the really picked them out of there.

When they were at a safe place the girls got to see that Louis was there with us. They took it upon themselves and came running towards us. Louis was fast to swim to the opposite side. But the thing that horrified me,Emili and Li is those girls jumped into the pool fully clothed and took me, Li and Emili underwater with them.

Thanks to those bodyguards and Niall who came for our rescue. Or else we would be dead by now because of drowning in shallow water.

We were hurried inside the hotel safely I must add. We saw Zayn with nail scratches all over his tan skin A deep cut on his right side. Emili's ankle was sprained so she was carried by Niall, who also had so much scratches on himself which were more prominent because of his slight pale skin. When I looked down on myself I was red like a tomato and a deep gash was on my arms and blood was oozing out of it. Wow, I'm so dumb that I didn't even realise about the cut.. oh god!so much blood... am I gonna faint..or it feels like it.. "Guys I'm seeing black dots" I said that out loud and before I could do anything I was falling on ground, Zayn was running towards me and it all happened in slow-motion, I think he caught me then he shouted my name but it was so distant then everything went black.

ZAYN'S 0OV

"Guys I'm seeing black dots" this was all Harry said before he was fainting and falling on ground. It was all like a clip from movie- him fainting, I running and catching him, calling out his name but he was unconscious in my arms, but guess what this time there was no cameras because it was damn real. That was about 4 hours ago. We are all in Harry and Liam's room waiting for him to wake up.

He's a total foolish. Who looks at their own blood and after examining the cuts and scratches,then faints. Just WOW.
It was definitely an eventful day to all. And now this hotel is having so much security for our sake.

Doc checked up on him twice already, he said it was because of the impact of the situation and sudden blood loss because he had a big cut in his arm. He was lying still on bed when he twiched and went running to the couch where everyone else were. "He's waking-" was all I said before everyone ran to the bedroom leaving me. I followed them as fast as I could as well as called Doc.

"He'swakingupcanyoucomeup" I whispered in one breath in the phone. "I'm coming hon wait up" he's quite close to me and my mom so it was easy to trust him. He bursted in and checked Harry, he was awake and staring at the ceiling. "He's okay but give him these" Doc said while handing me a paper for his medicines "and give him healthy food, NO alcohol, and put this ointment twice a day, changethe bandageafter 12 hours" Doc completed and turned to Harry. "You're good champ, be safe, be healthy, Bye" Doc exited.

We sat around Harry. "Hey! Why are you all looking like that. I'm not dead yet."
I gave Harry a pointed look that told him to shut up and then I softened and said "Don't scare me like that, I almost had a heart attack in the hallway" Everyone agreed and chorused "Me too".
Harry smiled and we mimicked him. "Sorry didn't mean to scare ya'll"

"You take rest and we will be outside the room, callout if you want something" I kissed his forehead and exited the room. Everyone, especially Ems looked so happy and others saw me as if I grew two head.
"What now?" Ems smiled and said we all can see the way you look at him and the way you cared for him. I'm happy about you two." She said turning to Lou and Me.

What the hell is she speaking about?!

Wow I'm shocked.. too much for one day. I should go to sleep.
We all settled in the living room somehow all scattered and atlast I said "PEACE OUT!BITCHES I LOVE YOU ALL" and let my dream world come to me.

---▪︎□■☆■□▪︎---

That was totally eventual right?
Share you opinions in comments
Vote for it! PLEASE!

TILL THEN,
BYE
ALL THE LOVE, RITS💕