Not So Bad

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Zayn was done talking to everyone else the moment green met gold, now he was making his way through the crowd to talk with Harry. He is happy to know that Harry is still there and is having a smile on his face. He stood in front of Harry more like towering as he was about 6'2 and Harry 5'3 "You enjoying your time here?" Zayn asked Harry, he just smiled and gave a small nod. Zayn felt his heart flutter and he mimicked Harry's smile.

They chatted for few minutes and it was time for dinner. Zayn's one part wanted this day to end so he can go up to his room and sleep like there is no waking up for him. But the other part of him never wanted the night to end so he can have this casual conversation with Harry for life long. 'Does these thoughts even make sense' Zayn thought to himself.

For the whole dinner time, they kept each other company as the both saw the spark between Liam and Louis as they chatted and flirted and they did not want to disturb them. Zayn excused himself to go use the toilet. Only to find Niall and Emili in a full makeout session. 'O God! I didn't have to see this' he thought to himself. He let out a gruff sound, soon the couple broke apart and were at the opposite corners in a matter of seconds.

Emili turned to him with a blush and asked "Hey big guy how's your night going". Zayn chuckled evily and said "Mine's going smooth, talking to Harry, Talking to others about the movie, even being asked for few contracts, seeing Louis flirt, and.... WALKING in while both of you are busy in a hot snogg.." Zayn was interrupted between his speech by Emili "Ok ok ok... I understand what you are doing and where you're going. So, just stop. I know what we have been doing. SO JUST GET OUT BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS OUT" "Okay Geez calm down Ems" he said leaving. Again he popped his head "You both looked hot.. continue it please". Emili was charging towards him but he sprinted out really fast.

Emili turned to Niall who smirked at her, "You know that he's gonna tell Lou and they won't leave us till they are bored" she huffed annoyed. "Now that he's gone, can we continue" Niall chimed and Emili rolled her eyes "No wonder you're his manager... No we're going outside so let's go" with that they left.

On another side Liam and Louis were literally lost in themselves and definitely having fun talking to each other.

He saw Zayn sprinting out of the toilet area funnily. Soon came a blushing Emili and a cooky looking Niall. He immediately caught on. "Hey you wanna go to your friend and Zayn there." Louis asked Liam. "Definitely should go to him. I left him alone and he told me not to do that" Liam mumbled under breath. "What was that?" Louis asked raising his eyebrows. "Nothing, let's go".

The six of them were now standing in a small group. Zayn and Louis had this evil smirk on their faces and were looking at Emili who was continuously blushing and trying to cover it up with Niall infront of her. Harry and Liam were confused af and also curious. "Okay! I can't take this anymore. What is going on between four of you" Harry asked in a confused tone. Liam just nodded and was now standing beside Harry. "Oh! Nothing I just walked in on them" Zayn answered and Louis laughed like it was the funniest joke ever. By now all the eyes were on the small group. Harry felt uncomfortable

Louis composed himself and said "I am really sorry for my misbehaviour, please continue with your conversation and night"
"That was utterly immature of you" Emili snorted.
"Oh now you talk, and why do you even think that Louis is mature?" Zayn spoke, only receiving a glare from Emili and a smack on the back of his head by Louis. These actions of the three were watched intently by the other three present there with amused smile on their faces as the three best friends continued their bickering.

When they were satisfied and were no more bickering Niall spoke out "It's really stupid for three of you but you three entertained us" Both Liam and Harry nodded in agreement.

They all were again civil and talked to everyone and this time Harry included. "I am so done and now I just need my bed" Zayn said as Louis sighed and the others agreed. "As your manager/assistant it's my job to give you the good news that you don't have any work tomorrow but you have to take these chipmunks out as their prize as winner" Niall completed while pointing at Harry and Liam. "Do we look like 'chipmunks' to you you 'petty leprechaun" Harry sassed back.
"Hey don't take away my title of sass master" Louis said with an impressed smile.
Harry returned it and said, "I'm too tired and don't really wanna go out tomorrow, can we postpone the tour, please". Zayn was too happy and pulled Harry in a hug and the others also joined for a group hug.

Zayn and Louis took the first limo to the hotel they were staying in, Harry and Liam took the second and Emili and Niall took the third one after making sure everything was going according to the plan and smoothly.

Louis chipped in suddenly through the silence,"I should cancel my booking and should stay in your hotel room" Zayn gave him a disinterested look and said "You are wasting money because from the last three days of us being here you stayed in my room everyday and Ems and Ni stayed there for one night so just cancel it".

Louis gave a call to the hotel about the cancellation and went to sleep cuddling Zayn. When they reached th hotel Zayn was unable to wake Louis up so he just picked Lou up bridal style and took him to his room.

Obviously, the paps were there standing in the dark and took the pictures of both of them and then Harry and Liam when the next limo came and still waited for Emili and Niall, who took now a sleeping Emili in his arms to take her to their room. Those pictures of the six of them were going to be viral by the morning.

When everyone were settled in 3 rooms as three pair in their comfortable clothes for sleep. Zayn and Harry thought about the lovely evening they spent with each other and Liam and Louis thought about their. But on the other hand Emili was knocked out while Niall watched her sleep like a creep.

"The day was in all good" Zayn thought to himself as Louis threw his legs over him in order to get comfortable.
"Maybe he's not so bad as I thought him to be, because it was a pretty good evening and night for me" Harry thought to himself and let sleep engulf him.

- - -○●○●♡●○●○- - -

Thank you for reading my lovely LADIES AND GENTLEMEN (OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE CALLED)

And just let their height have a difference. I like it this way.

Hope you all enjoy this update and share your opinion
Vote and comment please
Till then, BYE
All the Love, Rits💖