To Enjoy

HARRY'S POV

I woke up but was still laying still as my body was reluctant to move. Atlast I gathered my energy and got up to walk in the bathroom. I did my morning business and when I was brushing my teeth Zayn entered looking around frantically as if he lost something precious. The moment his hazel eyes met mine, he calmed down and walked to me. I was feeling weak so I was holding on to the wash basin. He came to me and took hold of my hands. God again these Unknown Feelings are again covering my body.
Am I the precious thing he was finding?
Stop it now!
What the hell are you thinking about?

"Did you sleep well love? How are you feeling now" Zayn asked with his husky morning voice. Get a grip Harry.  I scolded myself mentally. I nod my head and put up my hand to show him to wait. I let go of his hand and turned to wash my face. I did and suddenly my legs gave in and I was falling but Zayn was fast and took hold of my waist and turned me towards him.
I then realised how close our faces were. His minty breath was fanning my lips. When did he even woke up and freshened up. I jerked away from him because I can't slip again. He took a small step back but kept his hands on my waist. He took me to the bedroom, but I shook my head and said "No, I wanna go outside."
He nodded and took me to the dining table and sat me there, just opposite to the kitchen.
"What would you like to eat?"
I thought for a moment and answered "Waffles, vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup with strawberries." I grinned like idiot.
He just chuckled and went to kitchen to see if all ingredients were there. The started making breakfast.

I never knew a celebrity like him can cook. Obviously he has money and keep a number of cooks so it's not necessary for him. Well he looks damn hot, the way his shoulders are flexing and all.
GET A FUCKING GRIP, YOU IDIOT. This conscience of mine just pops up in wrong places.

I was still waiting when others entered the dining area all whining. Then it hit me why are all of them here in our(mine and Li's) suite.
"Where did you all sleep?" I enquired. 
Louis snorted, Liam rubbed his neck.
Niall and Emili answered "On the pull out sofa."

"Zayn and I on couch, though he kept getting up to go to check up on you, every ten minutes" Louis sid while rolling his eyes. Wow, he cares for me? Louis' words made me somewhat blush and put down my head. Everyone was busy talking, Zayn
in the kitchen but Li's eyes were on me and they had an amused look.

I averted my glance and saw Zayn coming with two plates. I was getting up but he gave me a stern look that said stay where you are I sat back down. He kept a plate in front of me and my eyes were widden with excitement just by the look of the food, it looked like pictures that you see on printerst. I waited till he gave everyone their food. Emili had French Toast on her plate. Louis had cereals while Niall and he had the perfect English breakfast I've seen.
"What would you like Liam? Sorry for not asking till now." Zayn rambled.
"It's okay I see a lot there but can you give me French toast?" Liam asked shyly.
Zayn nodded and went to kitchen and came back with a plate of French toast.

We all started to eat and the moment I took the first bite. It was like heaven in my mouth. I moaned and opened my eyes to see everyone looking at me. "Its damn good. I had to react like that. Shoo, now let my enjoy" I said they all chuckled but Zayn just smirked and I blushed.

What the hell is happening.

ZAYN'S POV

Harry's moan was not missed by anyone. But it especially did something to me. He shooed us and went back to eating but not before he looked at me and I smirked which gave me a cute blush from him.

When finished I helped Harry to the couch. We all settled around and were watching movie when Liam got his phone. He clicked a picture of all of us for Insta and Snapchat. By now we all had our phones. Liam posted and tagged us all. I went to his account and followed him, and he immediately started running around hysterically. But stopped to look at his phone and started running faster. We were all laughing because it's one of the most funny moments I have witnessed.

Louis got up and caught him. "Calm down big guy!" Louis said softly. Wow that's a connection there. I looked at Ems and she gave me same look. We waited for Liam to explain about his antics. He quickly did something on his phone and said us to look in his story.
His story was about Me, Lou, Ni and Ems following him.

We waited for a minute and got into Harry's account and we four did the same thing. He squealed and shrieked making all of us burst out laughing again.
"I would've done same as Li but I'm too tired to do so."
We all gave him a sympathetic smile and I hugged him close to me. "It's okay we already know you would've done the same". He chuckled.

Liam gasped and we looked at him, looking at Niall as if to murder him. We hurriedly went to Niall's story. He posted 3 of them. One of Liam running around like madman. He also tagged him saying 'someone's more crazy than we thought'.
Second story was a boomerang of all of us especially Harry and me cuddling. God this is gonna make some news now. I chuckled at the thought and third one was of him and Emili. It was a cute picture.

I clicked a picture for us and put it on Insta immediately getting one and half a million likes in few minutes. Harry had posted a picture of our breakfast, in which he tagged me 'made by @zayn' and of everyone on the couch. His and Liam's notifications were going crazy, because they were receiving a large amount of followers.They hugged and both came and crashed on me and Louis. It was kinda funny but I enjoyed it. They put out their hands to Niall and Ems, the joined and it became the best group hug. Louis and Emili posted the picture of group hug. It went viral in a moment.

By now we were on every social media site and celebrity news sites. People already invented a ship name for Louis and Liam, it was too cute in my opinion it was named 'Lilo' and mine and Harry's ship name was 'Zarry', it was FABULOUS name. Well what do I say my fans did their background research of Harry and Liam. It was a positive response from them. But definitely some Hate was there. It was a con of being a celebrity and under the lime light.

I shouted at them to get their attention but Lou send a pillow flying to my face. It soon turned into a pillow fight after it had hit everyone. Harry was energised and was participating excitedly. When we realised that all the pillows on the couch were torn and feathers were flying around, everyone got quiet.

I broke the silence by saying "We need to pay for this". We bursted out laughing. When we calmed down I said "Get ready we are going to to the AMUSEMENT PARK!"
Everyone looked at me like I was joking but I gave them a look that said I was not kidding. They cheered and we all left the room leaving  Harry and Liam there and got ready. I again went to their room and called room service letting them know to clear the room that we destroyed.

We all met again in the hallway and when we were going out about 10 bodyguards surrounded us. It took me by surprise but I understood it was because of our safety. We were escorted to our car and got in and drove away to the AMUSEMENT PARK.
Here we come to enjoy!

~~~◇♡◇~~~

Thank you all so much readers. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Vote and comment please.
Till then all the love, Rits💖