I'm Tired

ZAYN'S POV

'AMUSEMENT PARK'-this name literally brings smile to every face.
The light in Harry's face when he heard about about Amusement Park was incredible. Right now we are sitting in the car which is blasting music from my new movie. "This song is already having more than 10 million views and 6 million likes, this movie is going to be another blast" Ni chipped between music.
"Thanks Ni, I really hope so. I worked hard on this one."
we went back to jamming to the music. After about 5 more minutes the driver, Evon opened the door for us and we were immediately surrounded by a 10 bodyguards. I knew they were not it, there has to be more. I went to Niall and whispered "Are there more?" He nodded calmly. I nodded my head in understanding because we all got hurt somehow and as long Harry and Liam are with us, they are my management's and my responsibility.

We turned our back to see Lou, Ems, Harry and Liam doing some kind of happy dance of theirs. We smiled and joined them. The bodyguards didn't let anyone near us. Already paps were coming and fans were screaming. As more of them came so did the hidden bodyguards came. It was like we 6 were 'egg yolk' while the bodyguards were 'egg albumin'... get these crazy thoughts out of your head man.

It was time for rides. We boarded on multiple rides. I left out on few as for the heights. It was almost late and I we were still moving around to find more rides. Lou was easily tired because of all the jumping around he did. After few minutes of nagging me I gave him piggyback ride so I gave into his pearly big blue eyes but I was still keeping a close eye on Harry.

Our next stop was cotton-candy shop. Lou, Harry, Ems and Liam were literally ready to buy the whole shop. I would've agreed to it but Niall being the father type stopped them and bought three for each. We all ate one each and had other two on hand for eating whenever we wanted. Harry was seeming tired now so he asked Liam and he was ready to give Harry piggyback ride but Lou was really fast to wiggle out of my hold and ran to Liam and climbed on his back. Jelous much.. I smirked and others just laughed while Liam blushed scarlett.

Harry came by my side but didn't ask for the ride. He just pouted. It was so cute that I wanted to kiss him senseless. Whoa there... stop. You're not even dating. Getta grip boy.

I threw my hand over his shoulder and started walking. I stopped, so did he and as a chain reaction we all did, including the bodyguards obviously.

I was feeling like I was forgetting something. I threw up my hand dramatically trying to remember. All were shocked by my reaction. Ems came to me and just then my alarm in my phone went off. Strange, I don't put alarm on. I picked it out to see that a remainder popped up to 'change Harry's bandage'.

I skipped towards him and held him in wrong hand. He winced by my touch and I was terrified to hurt him. "I-I-I.. Oh God! I'm so sorry Harreh to hurt you. So sorry love, it's time to change the bandage. Come with me, love" I said softly. He nodded and took my hand, but I let it go. He looked up to me with his green eyes and they seemed glossy. "Oh no. No, no don't cry, love. I was going to give you a piggy back ride that's why I let your hand go. Now come on."

Harry climbed on my back and rested his head on my shoulder. We went to the medical care store in amusement park and as I was taking him in. He had a dead grip on me and was not ready to let go.

"No... I don't wanna go in. They're again going to put that stupid medicine and that's gonna sting as fuck" he whined. I smiled like an idiot and tried to pull him off, but he was not having it. I and Harry were alone here with one-third of the security as others were at the food shop.

"Hey, listen to me babyboy I'm not gonna leave you alone there, they're going to dress-up my cut also" patting him my right side so he can understand. He let me go and we walked inside. Harry was walking alone to the second room when he suddenly turned back and tried to run. Because of my quick reflex I caught him and picked him up. He immediately trashed around, while the nurses threw around weird glances around. Atlast he calmed but had his legs around me torso locking it at the back side as he breathed heavily.
"You're going to go first" he said and I nodded smiling because of the sparks running in my body because of the boy who was cling to me like a Koala.