~~Sudden Realisation!~~

Hello people!

Since I got only one suggestion, I am gonna take it and write story according to my touch. Thank you!

~~~~

Nan-" first of all, you are shouting on for one silly reason that doesn't even concern you and now you are talking with this shitty attitude of yours! Do hell with your voice!"

I was about to leave when that monster held my hand, locked the door and pulled me closer

Man-" HOW.DARE.YOU" he whisper yelled near my ears, his hot breath was fanning right above my neck, and I couldn't help but close my eyes.

~~~end of pov~~~

Manik saw that Nandini had closed her eyes, then he realised their proximity, Sensing no movement, Nandini tried to get out of his grip, but on the right time, he again tightens his grip on Nandini's hand, she looked up straight in his eyes, those chocolate coloured eyes were doing wonders in her heart, the feelings that she never, ever felt in her entire life, same with Manik.

Man-" Why do you always laugh and stay with that aryamaan? "* as soon as I asked this question, the emotions, which were so.....unknown, suddenly changed into anger, she again tried to get out of the grip. That's it.*

Manik moved his hand to her waist and pulled her over him, now there was no more space left between them, his hot breath fanning on her facing, uneven breathing pattern was making him more curious about the answer.

Man-" so tell me, what is going on between you two?"

Nan-" that's non of your concern! and leave me!"

Man-" yes it is my concern and I am not leaving you until you nswer my question!"

Nan-" No its not your concern!"

Man-" yes it is!"

Nan-" no its not!"

Man-" so do you have feelings for him?"

Nandini looked sad as soon as manik asked this question, she herself does not know the reason behind her sadness, but composed herself and said

Nan-" even if I have feelings for him, I am NOT gonna tell you!"

Man-" Nandini, do not test my patience!"* I looked at her lips, oh god, this is the most attractive feature of her face after her eyes*

Nan-" or else what?"*he moved closer towards my lips, Aiyapaa this man will kiss me if I do not tell him the truth! but I am not feeling uncomfortable to push him, god! I am not able to speak anything, speak up, or else he will be your first KISS*

Nan-" I...."

Nandini was about to say something when someone knocked on the door, Manik did not loose his grip, but Nandini pushed him and came out of the grip, that's when Manik realised something

~~~IN THE EVENING~~~

It was 7:30 and everyone was leaving, but our very own Nandini was so lost in her work that she did not realise it was time to go.

Manik had left early today due to FAB5, they wanted to spend some time alone.

Nan-* aiyappa aaj toh bohot hi late ho gaya hai, I should leave now.*

Nandini was about to enter in the left when someone tapped on her shoulder, her mind was saying it was the same person with whom she experience the unknown feelings and some ere in her heart, she was hoping for him to be there, but to her disappointment, Aryamaan was standing there, giving her a very big smile as if he just won a lottery!

Nan-" Good evening! you seem very happy, whats the reason?"

Ary-" I am happy because....well no such reason, you should be happy, spread positivity!"

Nan-" okay, so what are your plans for today, after going home?"

Ary-" nothing much...."

they talked and entered in the lift, not knowing that there was one person, looking with rage, and it was Manik, he left his files so he wanted to collect it.

Nandini did not notice MAnik in the lift and kept on talking and laughing when suddenly Aryamaan asked-

Ary-" how are you going home?"

Nan-" cab"

Ary-" you will not get a cab today, its a strike of public transport"

Nan-" oh no I forgot!"

Ary-" Don't worry, I will drop you"

Nan-" no Aryamaan you live in the opposite direction and if you come to drop me then you will be late, no I can't do this!"

Aryamaan pulled her cheeks and said

Ary-" arrey nandu kitna tension leti ho tum! don't worry I have my bike, I will drop you and go home, anyways its not safe for you to walk home this late!"

Nan-" Are you sure?"

Ary-" yes"

Nan-" okay then, lets go."

Manik was about to say something when they exited and went towards the parking area. Now Manik was fuming in anger, in the afternoon itself, he indirectly conveyed Nandini that she should stay away from Aryamaan, but our poor nandu did not get it.

She doesn't know tomorrow will be a very difficult day for her!

~~~~~

TADA!!!!!

I am sorry for late update but here's one chotu sa update

what do you think manik will do tomorrow?

what do you think for whom Nandini has feelings, or for now lets just say, with whom Nandini is more carefree and comfortable?

do comment and say if you liked the update!

with love,

Mitika ;-)