-Surprises!-

please like and comment!!!

Manik's POV

lets see resumes of the people who have applied for PA's job.

.

.

Nandita Jain..hmm.not so impressive!

Soha Khurrana...hmm degree toh achi hai! lets see

and the last one......Nandini Murthy.....hmm Very impressive! lets see whom I'll  choose

After reading the resumes , I first wanted to call Ms.Murthy for interview, her degrees are amazing, she has topped her college, I expect her to be very intelligent!

End of POV

There was a knock on the door,

m-" its must be Ms.Murthy"*I thought * " come in "

Manik looked up and said

M-" Ms.Murth"* short heighted bull? abh maza aayega! abh iski class leta hu, the Manik Malhotra ko usne Tall moneky kaha hai, Let the fun begin!*

Manik smirked evily and said

M-" Ms. Murthy Welcome to Malhotra Industries! Come and have a seat!"* ane maja aaose!*

( readers, in my story, manik is Gujrati, if you want you can assume him as Punjabi!)

N-" why is he behaving sweetly?"* I whispered *

M-" well I heard it!"

N-" good for you! anyways lets keep it professional!"

M-" look who is talking!"

N-"okay fine! I am sorry! lets start the interview, "* bloody  monster!*

M-" okay then!"

The interview went quite well. Nandini answered all the questions with confidence and manik was impressed!

M-" well miss murthy I am quite impressed by your resume and your answers also! stay outside for another"*I looked at my watch *" 30 minutes, I will let you know about the job!"

N-" okay sir!"

M-" Nandini"* why the hell did I feel weird when she called me sir? I mean I have such a nice name, she can call me manik, sir is for employees and she is my.... okay wait why am I getting such thoughts! she's nothing to me! she can call me sir! obviously!!!!!!! MANIK!!!!!stop thinking all crap things!*

N-" yes sir?" he was staring me , but my heart skipped a beat when he called me NANDINI, I mean it sounded like a prayer, okay Nandini murthy, you have to stop thinking weird things! you are here for a job! concentrate!*" what happened sir?"

M-" nothing, please tell ms.soha to come in"* what the hell! Manik Malhotra never says please!*

N-" sure sir!"

-------after 30 minutes------

Soha, Nandini and Nandita were standing infront of manik, it was time to get to know who was going to be Manik's PA

M-" so....Ms. Soha, you will be My PA"* I can sense Nandini's sadness, something pricked my heart seeing her sad! but there is a surprise for her!*

S-" oh thank you soo much !!!!!"* finally, I can be with manik, my manik!!!!!*

M-" but Ms. murthy, I really like your resume very much, so I thought why to appoint you as my PA when you can be at a higher post, is that fine with you?"* I can see happiness twinkling in her eyes, they are so lovl...nevermind!*

N-" yes sir I am fine with it!"* OMG! this is a big surprise for me, tall monkey can be nice also, wow !*

M-" okay then , you both can join from tomorrow! and ms.jain, I am sorry but I cant hire you!"

when all were leaving , manik suddenly said-

m-" Ms. soha and Ms.murthy, aryamaan will show you your cabins, wait a minute"* I dialed aryamaan's telephone and within 2 mins he came and took both of them to show their cabins, but when he entered , he was just ogling Nandini, I mean how dare he!*

Nandini's POV

soha demanded to see her cabin first, which was just near tall monkey's cabin, I can tell by her tricks that she is here just for manik, whore!

after showing her cabin, she left . then aryamaan took me to my cabin which was on 32nd floor, well he was a good and fun to be with  guy!

End of POV

A-" so Nandini....I hope I can call you Nandini?"* she nodded her head, I just made one more friend!*" so this is your cabin, I will take a leave, sir has given me work, soooo see you tomorrow?"

N-" yup! bye"* with that he left the room, I must say, tall monkey has worked his ass off to built this empire!*

Nandini came out and she bumped with someone!

n-" I am soo sorry! I wasn't paying attention!"

Mu-" nandu, you here! "

N-" mukku I got the job here!"

mu-" are you kidding me? that is mine and alya's cabin! come I will sit there and you can meet alya!"

with that girls went in and alya was jumping in the air because she was close to Nandini and seeing her after sooo many years, she couldn't control herself!

--------Next Day-------

Nandini got settled in her new cabin (pic in media box) and was doing her work peacefully. indeed the cabin was very big and since it was a textile company and people there had to work with clothes and garments, there was a big table with 2 chair, and there were kept loads of garments and files which was order given by  Manik  to trouble her, and told her to finish all the work today itself, which was another surprise for her! it was now lunch time but our nandu was doing her work without paying any attention to outer world!

she was busy when there was a knock on the door, she asked the person to come in, and aryamaan comes in

A-" hey Nandini! its lunch time, lets go to canteen!"

N-" yup , lets go!"

with that they both left for canteen, there they met mukti and alya chit chatting something , aryamaan and Nandini joint them.

Nandini sat beside Aryamman, opposite to mukti and alya. they were eating their lunch when aryamaan cracked a joke and Nandini was the one to laugh the loudest! and at the same time, manik came in

seeing aryamaan and Nandini so close to each other laughing, anger rose inside him! he tightens his fist and goes near their table

soooo people, did you like the update?

I am actually sad because no one is commenting on the updates! if you don't like this story or the story line, please tell me, I will stop writing this story!

if I don't get an answer, then I will stop writing this story.

Please stay at home and stay safe! good wishes for you and your family

with love-

Mitika!