-Short heighted bull and Mr. Tall Monkey-

please like and comment!

It was a windy Saturday evening when a girl in her twenties was walking alone , well she was not crying but her red , swollen eyes indicate that she has cried very much. She was about to hit a car when the driver applied the brake. A girl in her mid twenties got down and started shouting on that poor soul.

g-" are you blind? cant you walk on footpath? tumhe meri gaadi mili thi kya marne ko?"* I was shouting on that girl when I saw her face*

g-" wait a minute .mukti is that you?"* I was hell shock to see mukti in that condition! damn she was crying!*

Yes, the girl who was walking alone was mukti!

m-" Nandini!!"* I hugged her immediately *

The other girl was Nandini!

N-" mukku please don't cry! come with me! I will take you to my home"* she just nodded her head and I made her sit in car*

Throughout the journey, no one utter a single word , especially Nandini because she knows that mukti is a tomboy and she would never cry unless its a very big matter!

They reached and were waiting for navya to open the door

as soon as navya opened the door, she was shocked as well as happy to see mukti but her happiness flew away when she saw mukti's red eyes.

m-" navya!"* I gave navya a bone crushing hug*

Everyone in college knew that mukti and navya were very close friends.

navya made her sit on the couch and Nandini bought water for her. after drinking water, navya saw that her breaths were normal so she very sweetly asked-

nav-" what happened mukku? hame nahi bataogi?"* I am very scared! I have never seen mukku crying!*

m-" we lost a very big project! it was my brother's dream and because of my stupidity, we lost the project!"* as soon as I finished this sentence, fresh tears started flowing down my eyes*

n-" mukku please don't cry! did you speak to him? what did he say?"* I will screw him up if he has said anything wrong!*

m-" no nandu! my bro is very sweet. he didn't say anything. it was me who ran from conference room and was walking on the streets alone!"

n-" give me his number mukku!"

m-" no I wont! I know you will screw him up!"* I laughed a bit thinking how nandu will screw up my brother!*

That's when an idea came in  Nandini's mind. she indicated navya to distract mukti . navya understood her indications and took mukti into the balcony! that's it! Nandini took mukti's phone and searched through her contacts, there she found one number saved as bro. she immediately dialed the number. after 2 rings the phone was answered by a man.

Man-" what the hell is this mukti! who the hell do you think you are? are you out of your mind? where the fuck are you?"

Nandini's anger reached till the peaks. she angrily said

n-" oh hello mister! first of all I am not mukti, I am her friend and how dare you shout on her?"*how can this bloody man shout on mukti, she's crying for him and he just....*

m-" who the hell are you to teach me how to talk with my sister? and where are you? I am coming to pick her up!"

n-" please don't shout mister! I can also shout, we are at my home, xyz complex"