~~~ Grave Mistake!~~~

Hello People! there's a surprise for you guys after the update

I hope you will like the update!

~~~~

Monday Morning, a day which almost everyone on this planet hates, but our Manik Malhotra LOVES Mondays because, according to him, its a fresh start after a dreadful week, On Monday Morning, you will find him in a very good mood, even his employees know this, but this time, his mood was not that good because of two reasons,

1. SOHA, I don't think I need to explain anything,

and

2. Nandini

~~~~Flashback~~~~

Manik's pov-

I was walking through the cabinets, towards my private lift, with a great mood, I was just going to press the button when I was aaryaman and Nandini, working together, on a project in which both are together, I am still regretting it, actually, if they were seriously working, I would not have any problem, but they both and laughing their hearts out, no serious, chucking all this I pressed the button, and I was about to go in the elevator when I was aaryaman touching nandu's hair and put it behind her ears!

how bloody dare he do that? Well that's my damn righ...noo!! I don't care about her, but looked at her, she did not even say no, I mean she just let it go! bloody hell! when I touch herhair and put it behind her ear, she gets all numb, and look at her now! (poor manik, he didn't understand the reason behind her getting numb at his touch, but my smart ass readers must know the reason, am I right or am I?)

Man-" Ms.Murthy, in my cabin, NOW!" I shouted.

I entered in the cabin, the Temp of  AC was at the lowest, still there were sweat buds on my temple, ANGER!

After good 2 minutes, I heard a knocking sound, and I knew who it was.

~~~End of Manik's pov~~~

~~~Nandini's pov~~~

I was scared, scared to face an angry Manik, the way he shouted, I surely have done a mistake in work.

As I enter, He sat there, on his chair, all....calm? he was staring at me, the intensity of his eyes made me look down, I couldn't meet his eyes.

Man-" Ms.Murthy, may I know the reason why your project partner was laughing with you? I hope you know that you come here to work and not enjoy!"

I was hurt, he just saw me laughing, and not my hardwork! I worked my ass off with Aryaman on this project and he just.....

Man-" Ms.Murthy, I am asking you something!"

Nan-" I am sorry sir, I wont repeat this."

Man-" Good, and by this, I hope you wont allow your project partner to touch your hair and allow him to tuck it back!"

enough is enough!

Nan-" I am really sorry that I was not concentrating on my job, but about the second thing, its really none of your concern, it is my personal choice and I hope you will respect it"

I turned and I was about to leave when Manik, I don't know when we got up, pulled me by my wrist, and the anger in his eyes was visible. There was something else, that was.. some unknown fear

Man-" Mind you, this is my office, I wont allow this over here."

He is dating that Soha, his PA, that's okay for him, but me being close to Aryaman isn't, such a hypocrite!