~ Monster Monkey!~

Hola People!

I have updated this story after almost.....8 months, and I promise that I will be punctual and I hope that I don't let your expectations down

Happy reading!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

when manik saw Nandini and aryamaan sitting together and laughing, anger rose in manik, he went near their table and shouted-

M-" what the hell is happening over here? " * I was glaring at Nandini and aryamaan, I was so much into them that I forgot that mukti and alya were also present there*

A-" why are you shouting manik? its lunch time so we are enjoying it, unlike you who is shouting on poor souls"* I chuckled and mukti too but when we saw manik's angry face, we both kept quite*

M-" its 2:02 , 2 mins past lunch time and still you all are laughing like maniacs! go on your desk right now!"* as soon as Nandini got up , my breath got hitched, She was looking super duper....hot...?! I don't know whether I should say this or not but she is a REAL BEAUTY QUEEN!*

* Nandini's pov*

after the lunch drama, me and aryamaan left from there, I mean seriously? who the hell shouts on employees for being late by2? he really needs a mental treatment! I made a note to remind mukti about his mental sickness! bloody Monster Monkey! yes this is a good name! Today I was soo happy that the dress I am wearing today, fitted me after ages, since I eat a lot! I have surely reduced weight! anyways

(nandu's dress in media!)

That Monster Monkey gave me soooo much work! uff! but I enjoy doing this work as it was my dream to work in textile company!

Today Me, Mukti, Alya, Navya and Aryamaan are going to club to party after ages, I went with muti and alya but with aryamaan , 1st time, he is really a sweet guy! I think that alya and aryamaan would look lovely together! navya will also like him, anyways I have to finish this work ASAP and go home and get ready!

*end of pov*

At the evening, when Nandini entered in the elevator, at the same time , manik too enter in the elevator, seeing him, she groans to which manik says-

M-" don't groan ms. short heighted bull, even I am upset to see your face at the end of the day!"* her nose is flickering , oh I love to irritated her!*

N-" don't you dare call me that! you only said that we have to be professional in office, and I hope you never see my face!"

Saying this she went out of the elevator leaving manik behind!

~~~~~Evening 7:30~~~~~~

Nandini and Navya were waiting for the cab to come, they both were looking FAB, that's when navya asked Nandini-

Nav-" nandu, your dress is looking kind of, umm...."*I was hesitating to ask the price of her dress, I mean she is looking hot and sexy but it looks so costly! where did she get money to buy this dress?*

Nan-" is it not looking nice? I should have wore some other dress! wait I will go and change"* I knew this dress is not suiting me but this is mukti's "order" which I have to follow!, hot and sexy my foot!*

Nav-" no no no no no no you are looking great but its a costly dress! where did you get the money to buy this dress? you know right that we have to save and invest money?"

Nan-* shoot! I cant tell her the truth about me being rich now! but I have to tell mukti alya and navya the truth and my true identity that I am not only Nandini but NANDINI KISHOR MURTHY! now how will I distract her? aiyappa help me!!!!*

Nandini was about to say something when a car approached them, it was aryamaan

ary-" Nandini get in we will go together!"* damn she's looking so HOT!*

Nan-" yeah let me first cancel the cab! and btw navya, hes aryamaan, my office friend!"

Nav-" hello! nice to meet you!"* he is ok okish! *

~~~~~~at the club~~~~~~~

As all entered, they straight away went to the bar counter as they were in no mood for nonsense
All took 2 shots, one by one, and started to dance crazily.
Mukti and Alya along with Navya and Nandini were dancing CRAZILY cause, they were finally meeting each other after college and Little did they know that their lives are incomplete without each other.
After dancing for 1 hour, they sat down to eat something to avoid uneasiness
That's when, Aryamaan asked Nandini
Arya-" Nandini, tell me one thing, how do you know Mukti and Alya?"
Nan-* oh god aryamaan, what did you do! Now I have to tell them the truth!* " umm, we went to same college"
Muk-" and we four we very much close with each other, but we lost connection after college, don't know how but, Nandini, you were saying something the other day, what did you want to say?"
Nan-* oh fuck!*
Before Nandini could continue, someone came near their table and seeing the person, Mukti and Alya were very happy, Navya and Aryamaan did not pay attention but our very own Nandu was very disturbed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Keep guessing😜

I hope you like the update
Please ignore any mistakes.

Love,
Mitika!💗