Iwaoi Marriage thing PT. 2

Oikawa stared out the window and sighed. Iwaizumi and Mikasa are so happy together. Oikawa would never want to ruin that...

While they were all in the car, they were pretty silent.

"Baby I need to use the bathroom." Mikasa laughed a little.

Iwaizumi sighed and pulled into a gas station.

"Hurry up, I'm tired." Iwaizumi got out the car and opened the door for Mikasa. As Iwaizumi got back in the car he tapped the sleeping Oikawa.

"Hnggg Yes Iwa-Chan?" Oikawa sat up.

"I wanted to ask you something." Iwaizumi turned and faced Oikawa.

"Hm?" Oikawa rubbed his eyes.

"Well, I know your tired, but...Don't take this to heart Shittykawa." Iwaizumi sighed.

"I want you to be my best man" Iwaizumi Looked Oikawa dead in the eyes.

"Aw Iwa-chan! I'm honored!" Oikawa reached across the car and hugged Iwaizumi. As Mikasa walked out the gas station she saw..what she THOUGHT was Iwaizumi and Oikawa kissing...

(Yes- HHAAAAHHAH what a turn of events. Definitely didn't just come up with that-)

Mikasa walked to the car angrily. She opened the door.

"Mikasa Tooru decided he-" Mikasa ALMOST slapped Iwaizumi. Oikawa grabbed her wrist before she could.

(Yessss got them volleyball reflex BiTcH- But like really- he could stop ANYTHING from hitting anything)

"Mikasa!" Oikawa pushed her wrist just enough for her to stumble back a little.

"What you whore?!" Mikasa spat.

(Fuck you Mikasa. I've never made an Oc that I've hated this much. Then I realize I literally made her this way and this is my fault)

"Hey! Mikasa DON'T disrespect Tooru." Iwaizumi raised his voice a little, slightly scaring Mikasa.

"So you choose, Him or me?" Mikasa glared at Oikawa.

"You know what...I choose Oikawa." Oikawa looked at Iwaizumi dumbfounded.

"Hold on! Iwaizumi!" Oikawa was shocked at his answer.

"Fine then. You made your choice." Mikasa started crying.

"No! No, He didn't make his choice!" Oikawa grabbed Mikasa before she walked away.

"Yeah I-"Oikawa covered Iwaizumi's mouth while holding onto Mikasa.

"Guys. We DID NOT come this far for it to fucking end here. Guys, THIS IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING ARGUMENT IVE EVER SEEN. Why did you try and hit him? And why would you choose some useless guy like me over this beautiful and sweet girl! Mikasa! He was asking me to be his best man, I reached over and gave him a HUG! I don't know what you saw personally but that was all!" Oikawa had tears in his eyes.

Iwaizumi and Mikasa both looked dumbfounded as they looked at Oikawa.

"S-sorry Hajime" Mikasa hugged Iwaizumi.

"It's fine" Iwaizumi let out a sigh.

"Tooru is right that was kinda dumb" Mikasa smiled into a laugh.

They all began to laugh at the situation.

"Honestly Iwaizumi, I'm glad you have a close guy friend. I always have someone who can beat the shit out of you if you cheat!" Mikasa punched Iwaizumi's arm as Iwaizumi wheezed.

"Oikawa? Beat the shit out of me? PLEASE" Iwaizumi continued to laugh as Oikawa gasped dramatically in response before laughing it off.

"Guys, we should walk home! It will be fun! I'll come drop you guys off tomorrow to grab your car!" Oikawa suggested.

"I mean, sure I guess!" Mikasa squealed at Iwaizumi's response, signaling she wanted to come along as well.

"Well then, let's ditch this car!" Oikawa quickly exited the car, the couple following, as they slowly got farther and farther away form their car.

"Well, What now?" Mikasa asked as she held both her male friends hands.

"I don't know, maybe we can go to Aoba Josi and see what they did too the place." Iwaizumi suggested.

"I mean, sure!" Oikawa was hesitant but realized it wasn't a bad idea.

As they walked there they noticed several flyers advertising the school. This was unusual because most people we kill to get into their school. At least when they were there people would.

"Hm..Quite empty to be honest" Oikawa sighed.

"Yeah there would usually be students lingering no matter how late it may be.." Iwaizumi said in response.

"Hm weird" Mikasa said as they trailed a long the street.

"Guys? Wanna do something childish?" Mikasa said, stopping in her tracks.

"I- What is it?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Hide and go seek!" Mikasa said, smiling.

"Absolutely!" Oikawa smiled.

"I can't with you two" Iwaizumi smacked his forehead. And after some pouting and puppy dog eyes Iwaizumi agreed.

"Iwaizumi is the seeker because he was being such a buzz kill!" Mikasa said, laughing.

"Ugh fine just go hide" Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and turned around.

"Count to 50!" Mikasa said as she ran off.

Oikawa and her split in different directions.

Oikawa to the left, Mikasa to the right.

After Iwaizumi finished counting, he turned around. He wasn't looking for anyone specific, he just wanted to get this over with.

Iwaizumi sighed as he walked to his right. He assumed Oikawa would go left because he always said that "right was his favorite direction". Like mentioned, he wasn't looking for anyone specific he just knows his fiancé likes to win, frankly, he knows more about Oikawa.

As he walked, he heard something fall. He quickly walked towards the noise completely abandoning his idea of going right.

Iwaizumi sighed as he walked towards the once loud noise.

"Hm.." Iwaizumi sighed.

"Mikasa? ......Oikawa?" Iwaizumi Heard a slight laugh from above.

As he looked up he saw his friend Oikawa up above him in a tree.

"Shittykawa! That's dangerous idiot!"  Oikawa laughed at his angered friend. Oikawa often did this when they were kids as well.

Oikawa would ask for Iwaizumi to catch him every time. Iwaizumi always declined and left him fall.

"Iwa-Chan? Catch me will you?~" Oikawa said as he got into a jumping position.

"Uh no." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"Fine~ I'll just fall to the ground and hurt my knee even more!" Oikawa let go of the tree to feel a small shout of his name.

"I knew you would catch me Iwa-Chan~" Oikawa laughed as his friend set him down.

"Whatever." Iwaizumi scoffed.

Soon after they found Mikasa. After that night Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and Mikasa would often have little adventures and such. Though Iwaizumi was often forced to attend they always enjoyed themselves.

Sometimes they would bring up the stupid little spat they had that night and just laugh. Soon it was time for something that would changed their lives.
.

.

.
HAHA- That took way to damn long for that- Anyway part three is in the making- I actually didn't start this part till way after the first part. Soon all the parts will be released in one big chapter and possibly a book!