Kagehina

Thanks @goldengodzilla1618 for this idea- I'm writing this TODAY.

Kageyama and Hinata were walking to go get some food after practice. Kageyama was talking about the most recent volleyball game he had watched at home.

Hinata sighed.

Kageyama glanced at the Hinata to see him looking at the ground.

"You okay?" Kageyama bent down and looked at him face to face.

"It's just..My family hasn't had Cable or a Tv since my dad left. He was our main source of money. My mom lost her job after the divorce because she wasn't focused. She still gets checks from her parents but they mostly cover rent and food. I haven't been able to watch any volleyball games except the ones were in." Kageyama was silent for a moment.

"How about you move in with me and my sister? I mean, until you mom gets back on her feet you and Natsu can stay with us." Hinata's head shot up at Kageyama.

"Wait..REALLY?!" Hinata had tears that began to develop.

"I mean yeah. Just check in with your mom. See what she thinks. I'm not doing this cause I'm your friend or anything. Don't get any ideas" Kageyama scoffed.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Hinata jumped into Kageyama's arms.

2 Months later..

It was around 8:30pm when everyone started to settle in...

"Thank you so much for letting us stay. Bless your heart." Hinata's mom hugged Kageyama's older sister.

Kageyama, Hinata, and Natsu walked upstairs.

"There's a volleyball game I'm missing so..I'm gonna go in my room." Kageyama walked into his room.

Hinata and Natsu shared a room but they didn't mind. It was Kageyama's room when he was a child. He moved to his Grandfathers old room after an incident. At least that's what they were told.

"Natsu you wanna come" Hinata had his hand on Kageyama's door knob.

"Sure!" Natsu held Hinata's other hand.

Hinata sat down on the beanbag that Kageyama was on. The both glanced at each other before holding hands.

"Move it!" Natsu sat in the middle of them. Hinata and Kageyama both moved closer to Natsu whilst holding hands behind her back.

Natsu had fallen asleep mid game. Kageyama ruffled her hair as she snuggled into his chest. Hinata kissed her forehead before leaning onto Kageyama's shoulder.

"Goodnight Watashi no ai"

"Goodnight."
.
.
.
.
.

Watashi no ai||Means "My love"