Sakuatsu

Pls mom- You give me LiFe-

Anyway. If you haven't read my Tsukiyama book then you won't know this Oc but like- Akemi is bAcK-
.
.
.
.
.
Sakusa was silently waiting for Atsumu to come out the corner store.

"Ugh..So many Children." Sakusa said as he stared at a school across the street.

Sakusa was tired of waiting and went inside the store. He stopped to see Atsumu and another girl talking.

"Atsumu." Sakusa grabbed his shoulder.

"Ah- Oh-Omi Omi! Meet my new friend Akemi. We both have pretty similar interest. She has an annoying twin too." Atsumu and Akemi laughed.

"Heard that." Osamu said.

Sakusa, Osamu, Atsumu, and Suna were being forced to hang out today by Kita.

"Whatever!" Atsumu said while rolling his eyes.

"Can we go...Like now?" Sakusa said slightly pulling on Atsumu's jacket.

"Yeah just give us a second." Atsumu said as he turned his head back too Akemi.

"I- Seriously." Sakasu sighed.

"WHA- BABE?- WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DOING THIS IS PUBLIC?!" Atsumu was lifted off the ground.

Osamu laughed.

"SHUT IT" Atsumu yelled at his brother. Suna began to record.

"Yeah thanks. Whatever your name is. We'll be on our way now. Bye." Sakusa turned around from A shocked Akemi and walked out the door.

When they got home..

"Omi Omi~" Atsumu Said as Sakusa unlocked the door.

"What." Sakusa walked in and removed his shoes.

"You only do that thing where you- You know.. Pick me up, when your jealous~" Atsumu started to take off his shoes.

Sakusa hit him on the back of his head.

"Dont even." Sakusa said as he walked upstairs.

"Wha- Ow! Omi Omi Wait!" Atsumu tripped at the first step but soon ran after Sakusa up the stairs.
.
.
.
.
.
Pretty short- But now you know Akemi has a twin~