Kagehina Pt.2

Kageyama Pov:

......Life is just messed up at this point

My parents are never home. Its not like they act care about me anyway..

As I was thinking the lights cut out.

"Shit.."I whispered out loud. Are you kidding me? They didn't pay the bills BEFORE they left. Ill just get some water or something. I walk downstairs and go to get some water. I grab a cup and attempt to turn on the Sink it didn't work. Out of anger, I smashed the glass on the ground, grabbed my shoes, and walked out the door.

" Are you Kidding me like-" I bumped into someone.

"Oh- I- Sorry! Sorry!" A certain dark green haired boy bowed in front of me.

"Oh...Yamaguchi Its fine I guess.." Wow..He's kinda overdoing it right now..

"No!No! I'm sorry.." He grabbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah its fine." He looked around us.

"Hey Kageyama? Don't you live like 13 miles from here?" He gave me a funny look and the realization hit me. I.Just.Walked.Thirteen. Miles. 

"Well shit.." I looked back and felt a VERY SOFT hand on my arm.

"Hey well its-" He looked down at his watch..

"Its already 8:00 so wanna come over?" He tilted his head a little.

"Um.." I look back again.

"Yeah. Ill come.." Yamaguchi smiled and pulled me along down To his house.

As he opened the door my eyes shot to an orange haired short teenager. My eye twitched as I whispered in Yamaguchi's ear.

"So half the team is here?-" Yamaguchi turned and nodded with a big smile.

"TOBIO!" Tanka looked at me.

"E-eh-" He looks a little...scary. 

Then I looked over to the other side of the room to be met with a deadly pair of eyes...Tsukishima Kei..Ah yes f**k him. He acts like he's better than everyone. (ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ʏᴀʟʟ- ᴋᴀɢꜱ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀᴜᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ)

"Ah The King has arrived" He looked at me with that normal villainous smile. I scoffed and sat down next to Noya.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Definitely not me thinking about writing a Kagehina book cause of these anyway hope you enjoyed ♥