Usijiten. "Smile"

Ushijima Sighed as he walked into the gym.

"Another day of the team riding on my back" Ushijima whispered as he set his belongings down.

"Baki Baki- Hey Wakatoshi-Kun" Tendo weirdly pranced over to Ushijima.

"Hello, Satori." Ushijima said is his normal monotone voice. Tendou sighed.

Soon Goshiki and Ushijima went off to practice.

"When are you going to tell Ushijima about your crush thing?" Semi peaked up an eyebrow.

"Eh, It doesn't matter." Tendou laughed to himself as he bounced a volleyball up and off the ground repeatedly.

"I- It does matter." As the ball hit Tendou's hand again, Semi smacked it out of his grip.

"Love matters. If you feel this way, you need to tell him." Semi grabbed Tendou's hand.

"Okay? Not to rush you or anything! Just...Tell him." Tendou nodded in agreement.

"Well, I have things to do." Semi stared at Shirabu in a competitive manner. Shirabu rolled his eyes.

Tendou laughed as Semi stomped over there and they began arguing.

"Ah." Tendou sighed.

"Satori?" Tendou jumped, startled by Ushijima.

"ACK- God Wakatoshi!" Tendou laughed like a maniac. Ushijima slightly smiled.

Tendou stopped laughing.

"Did you SMILE?!" Ushijima quickly returned to his normal facial expression.

"Satori, I'm unsure what you mean." Ushijima stood his ground.

"GUYS WAKATOSHI SMILED!" Tendou turned around and informed the rest of the team.

"Aw I wanna see." Semi said.

"Was it scary?-"Shirabu had a weird look on his face.

"No! It probably wasn't." Semi hit Shirabu.

"Wakatoshi! You should smile more my friend." Tendou did his normal adorable smile.

"I shall." Ushijima said while slightly smiling.

"Great." Tendou sighed.

"Let's practice Wakatoshi." Tendou pranced Over to Semi.

Ushijima smiled as he watched Tendou.

"The smile fits you." Shirabu said as he walked over.

"Really? The bangs don't fit you. I apologize." Ushijima stood there with his normal stern face like he didnt say a word.
.
.
.
.