ʚ intro. ɞ

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 - Iggy Azalea (ft

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 - Iggy Azalea (ft. Charli XCX)

2:18 ━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━ 2:55

|◁ II ▷| ♡

"Still stunning how you love that,

Got the whole world asking how I does that."

"Oh my god, she's here!"

"Oh my gosh! What is she wearing?!"

"Shut up, that's Zimmerman."

"Who is she?"

"Oh you did not just say that. It's a necessity to know her!"

"Ugh, that bitch."

"Sssh, she might hear you!"

"We'll never see the light of day if she does."

                    That bitch, is sincerely me, Bu Eun-kyung. I am that girl irritatingly strutting slowly across the entrance of our school as if the director requested for an exasperatingly long dramatic entrance for the school's queen. Why does everything have to slow motion in order for it to be called dramatic? I bet I could do a better entrance if the writer could just let me be. But apparently, I'm stuck here, making a long ass entrance with students gawking at my presence. That's a literal bitch right there, I swear.

                    The moment I reach inside, the sound of soft chimes begins to ring in my ears and the current scene around me is more lighter and brighter than being in the stage. This signals me that the stage has finally ended and my ego has been set free. The moment I take another step, the whole campus is cowering at me almost like bowing while others continue ogling. I admit that I'm feared by many and that they should, since the writer really had to be creative and make a spiteful person but a badass villain.

                    Bu Eun-kyung in the pages is honestly truly malevolent and menacing which makes her loathed, dreaded, obeyed and even adored by students. If confidence is considered a superpower, then she is definitely powerful and dangerous just as though she is your typical Regina George or at times Harley Quinn, but possibly much worse. She shows superiority and dominance amongst all students as queen of Seuli High because of this supposed power.

                    This powerful confidence is the only thing I retained outside the pages of this mouth-vomiting, cliché story besides her cutting sarcasm and being born with a silver spoon. My family is too rich to even handle and too influential to destroy. An over-exaggeration of their wealth is the combination of the riches the whole Asia has, which were passed down from generation to generation. Does my family defecate to every single penny every second? Probably, but ain't this completely ridiculous? Are my ancestors royalties for some reasons? If they were, I assume they were cruel. The writer certainly has his way of creating villains abhorrently laced with a painful and awful backstory, which would be told another time.

                    In a different circumstance, I am not the only one who has gained much popularity and dominance over Seuli High but also these F4 wannabes called A3: Baek Kyung, Lee Do-hwa and Oh Nam-joo. These three don't fear me because they are your stereotypical leading men; oh so handsome, rich, charming and mostly arrogant. What else don't they have other than this image? A girl, ugh. And so, here comes your leading lady: Yeo Joo-da, your innocent, humble and kind Cinderella, and Eun Dan-oh, a wealthy terminally-ill girl, engaged to A3's Baek-kyung, basically an extra. But to keep me sane from all these foolishness and head-piercing atmosphere, I luckily met Jinmichae, the school's kitchen chef and canteen server. What are the chances of coming across a person dealing with the same circumstances as me in this world full of stench and drama. This difference is, he accepts this situation, while I definitely don't. 

                    How wouldn't I be, when you're pushed into a world you can't control? Specifically when it's a cheesy comic book? How could a villain like me accept that reality? But then, who would?