ʚ ch. 5: the shameful turn ɞ

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 - Avril Lavigne

2:18 ━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━ 2:55

| II |

"If you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me" 

                    Mercilessly sabotaged is the music room by screeches and monotonic voices, greeting Eun-kyung first thing in the morning. However, her character greets them back with one of her usual entrances, the "I'm very sorry I'm late, I had just woken up." The fashionably late demonstrates this through propelling the door open— which the class didn't actually mind— as she carelessly arrives late, yawning and stumbling, indicating that she had just woken up.

                    Without wasting a second, Eun-kyung's feet move her to a seat next to Nam-joo, walking like a drunk puppet. Nam-joo glares at her when she shoves her handbag at his face to scoot over and grumbles when she snatches the yellow clear book he's holding, while reluctantly taking another for himself.

                    Today's class, as one can probably tell, is music, a subject where Eun-kyung is also exceptional at. Which is why she groans at the awful sounds her classmates emit as they try to sing a chorale piece. However, she becomes bothered at the enthusiastic motion happening in the corner of her eye. Dan-oh is apparently destroying the stage again through weird dance steps in the middle of class.

                    Eun-kyung nonchalantly takes a piece of paper from the clear book, crumpling it as she throws it towards Dan-oh with success. Dan-oh frowns putting down her headphones and glares at her, knowingly. With a blink of an eye, the stage shifts back to its original scene.

                    "We have to talk later." Nam-joo discreetly whispers.

                    "No." Eun-kyung replies, perhaps something said by both the ego and the character.

                    "Eun-kyung, I'm serious." He mutters.

                    "I'm serious too." She blankly mocking him without sparing a glance.

                    "Eun-kyung." He utters again, sternly this time. Eun-kyung breathes out.

                    "After dismissal," She simply says. "And no but's."

                    Schack!

                    "Ack!" The moment Eun-kyung steps into another scene, a person bumps into her causing them to lose their footing and fall to the dusty ground.