- note.

hello readers!

how are you all? i just wanted to say first and foremost, thank you for supporting this book even though it isn't that perfect hehe. despite that, thank you for still reading it and appreciating it. i'll try to work hard in updating as much chapters as i can 'till the book is finished!

with that being said, i also wanted to say i'm sorry for not updating as often as you might expect. to be honest, i only write stories as a hobby and i don't usually take it too seriously, so there are times where i leave the story unfinished and would only come back after a long time or sometimes i would leave it as it is and never finish it (the latter, unfortunately, happens usually). quite possibly, it's because i sometimes lack ideas.

 however, more readers have enjoyed it, which i seriously didn't expect since i'm not an active writer here on wattpad so yeah haha. but anyways, i may have decided to really continue this but do understand that i do really update chapters very slow because first, as i have mentioned before, ideas would sometimes take time for to me process and second, my classes are almost near so that would interfere with my schedules. so, please bear with me huhu, i'm very very sorry in advance whenever this happens (which might have happened already, as in with my late updates hehe).

so that would be all! thank you so much!

CES <3

postscript:

i would also want to advise you early on that usually my chapters would contain a lot of grammar mistakes so i'm sorry if there are parts that might be confusing to you. also, if you are curious and want to check it out, please check my comments in the gifs above every chapter. there are some hidden details there such as the link to the song featured for the chapter and also costume inspirations for bu eun-kyung hehe.